Maintenance Rage Thread

Maintenance is landing RIGHT when my kiddo is taking a nap....hence there goes my only chance at a nice 2 hr block of uninterrupted game time /cry

That said does anyone know if there is a OOC linkshell/chat for Balmung? Looks like Gilga has one but that server is locked (made the tough choice of picking between Gilg and Bal easy :) )

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's because NA/EU players QQ more so they like messing with us.

Lol, I was reading that interview that Reinhardt translated yesterday and they seem to really like NA players because they are so direct. "They either dislike the game and will not play or it, or they will play the game." They said after P4 that their NA pre-orders skyrocketed and they broke the record for top preorders on PS3. 

That being said, there apparently seem to be waaaayyy more NA players than JP players (which I think is really odd) so we can expect to possibly see even more issues. 

Back on topic....ARGH! I literally got to play for 15 minutes before I got kicked while zoning >

Ugh. I woke up as soon as Early Access started to get my character into Balmung and play a bit. There were so many people and my FPS was crap so I decided to go to sleep and wait for things to cool down a bit. I should've stayed up and played a bit more. >

They're trying to make us think the game is more popular than it is! >:v

It doesn't really bother me. Shame it happened when I was halfway through an instance but it gave my friend and I an excuse to write some quick tags to close a scene so I am almost happy there was a maintenance TwT

Here are some great anime series to watch while you are waiting. I highly recommend all of them!

If you like anime and mmos and haven't watched SAO yet you should not be allowed to watch anime and play mmos.

Sword Art Online

The Devil is a part timer! Absolutely hilarious. Final Fantasy fans should absolutely check this one out. Just trust me.

The Devil is a Part Timer!p><p> I don

http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai' alt='chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai'>

Attack on Titan, one of the greatest ever and its still new and ongoing. Yes its that good.

Attack on Titan

Majestic Prince, this series is a diamond in the rough trust me check it out

Majestic Prince

Attack on Titan, one of the greatest ever and its still new and ongoing. Yes its that good.

Attack on Titan

+1 to that. I was dead set against watching Attack on Titan and then a friend of mine just said "You like it when they're well-animated, don't you?"

Now i'm eagerly awaiting the next episode. ;___;

Here are some great anime series to watch while you are waiting. I highly recommend all of them!If you like anime and mmos and haven't watched SAO yet you should not be allowed to watch anime and play mmos.Sword Art OnlineThe Devil is a part timer! Absolutely hilarious. Final Fantasy fans should absolutely check this one out. Just trust me.The Devil is a Part Timer!p><p>I don

http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai' alt='chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai'>Attack on Titan' date=' one of the greatest ever and its still new and ongoing. Yes its that good. Attack on Titan Majestic Prince, this series is a diamond in the rough trust me check it outMajestic Prince

Oh man I love AoT it's so freak'n good. Has me on the edge of my seat. I just started watching SwordArt Online and I'm so pleased with the main premises of the plot. Haha. Though might be ironic to watch it, especially when waiting for maintenance during a game's official release. xDDD
Here are some great anime series to watch while you are waiting. I highly recommend all of them!If you like anime and mmos and haven't watched SAO yet you should not be allowed to watch anime and play mmos.Sword Art OnlineThe Devil is a part timer! Absolutely hilarious. Final Fantasy fans should absolutely check this one out. Just trust me.The Devil is a Part Timer!p><p>I don

http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai' alt='chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai'>Attack on Titan' date=' one of the greatest ever and its still new and ongoing. Yes its that good. Attack on Titan Majestic Prince, this series is a diamond in the rough trust me check it outMajestic Prince

Oh man I love AoT it's so freak'n good. Has me on the edge of my seat. I just started watching SwordArt Online and I'm so pleased with the main premises of the plot. Haha. Though might be ironic to watch it, especially when waiting for maintenance during a game's official release. xDDD
LOL omg does anyone we know have an Ocular Rift helmet strapped on and is playing the game right now? :cry:

The Devil is a part timer! Absolutely hilarious. Final Fantasy fans should absolutely check this one out. Just trust me.

The Devil is a Part Timer!

I can vouch for this one. Kind of gets repetitive during the second half, but that first half is pure gold. What's particularly impressive is how good the animation is throughout, despite the fact that it's a comedy series.

I don't know the English name of this one but its got to be one of the funniest and most heartwarming slice of life anime I've ever seen. I adore this series.

http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai

The literal translation is "I Want a Girlfriend, But She Has 8th Grader Syndrome!" Pretty funny show. Interesting how it gets dramatic towards the end as well.

Attack on Titan

Good show, but there are some pacing and production issues towards the middle. Still, the soundtrack is glorious! Have a taste.

The others I haven't seen for myself, so I can't comment on them. Perhaps I'll give them a look-see (though I haven't heard good things about SAO, myself).

Yeah, I'd want a break too, if I got up to get in at 2 am / 5 am!  But I decided to sleep in until 7:30.  Now I regret not getting up with the rest of you all.

If it makes you feel any better, there are many people who were not able to get on at 5am due to the servers locking people out cause of how many were trying to login. My friend who I was going to level with wasn't able to get on at all and had to leave for the day even though he was with me the moment the servers went live.

No fun! Glad I slept in. I got up at 2 am last weekend and had to wait about 20-30 minutes before I got in. I was about to fall back asleep!

The Twitters says the game is back up!

Attack on Titan

Gosh I still can't bring myself to continue watching that after seeing episode 01. That ending just.. gawd. How the music crescendoes at the *right* moment left me speechless for a while. Needless to say, I was able to handle that scene better when I read it despite it being more graphic.

Sorry I babbled there. I do like what I've seen of the animation so far. Top-notch! Sadly, I'm still gathering up the courage to continue hahaha... I'm up-to-date with the manga though.

The Devil is a Part Timer!

I can vouch for this one. Kind of gets repetitive during the second half, but that first half is pure gold. What's particularly impressive is how good the animation is throughout, despite the fact that it's a comedy series.

I don't know the English name of this one but its got to be one of the funniest and most heartwarming slice of life anime I've ever seen. I adore this series.

http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai

The literal translation is "I Want a Girlfriend, But She Has 8th Grader Syndrome!" Pretty funny show. Interesting how it gets dramatic towards the end as well.

Attack on Titan

Good show, but there are some pacing and production issues towards the middle. Still, the soundtrack is glorious! Have a taste.

The others I haven't seen for myself, so I can't comment on them. Perhaps I'll give them a look-see (though I haven't heard good things about SAO, myself).

All I can say about SAO is watch it for yourself and decide on your own. It has a huge following for a reason