Maintenance Rage Thread

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the 9000 and 10102 error again. -_- I was LIED at. SE you said you fixed it! -gets on knees- DX

I don't think they said anything of the sort lol. They said they know what the problem is but the thing is the problem is the sheer amount of new players so they have taken measures to test limits of the servers. Honestly i don't think the problem will go away for a good few days yet. It's worse right now since it's a weekend and during summer break for many schools and colleges so there are more people playing. Though this is nothing compared to what the weekend after official launch will be like.

I am just hoping I can get on sometime today, have to leave for a week tonight, was hoping it would be up, but I'm not surprised with the issues, I've seen so many launch day/week woes for online games that I am surprised the developers haven't all gotten together and exchanged notes on "how to make your login server handle excessive traffic" or "starting zone overpopulation" :D

Are we sure this isn't some eloborate ploy to make sure the ones of us who have forsaken friends, family, sleep and food go and get those things?

Maybe it's not an error, maybe it is a kindness!

...I can feed myself SE, please let me play your game? ><

Oh, look who's the bright ray of sunny optimism...quite unlike your in-game persona :P

I'm locked out too...time to write a story, I guess :dodgy:

I just got the 9000 and 10102 error again. -_- I was LIED at. SE you said you fixed it! -gets on knees- DX

I don't think they said anything of the sort lol. They said they know what the problem is but the thing is the problem is the sheer amount of new players so they have taken measures to test limits of the servers. Honestly i don't think the problem will go away for a good few days yet. It's worse right now since it's a weekend and during summer break for many schools and colleges so there are more people playing. Though this is nothing compared to what the weekend after official launch will be like.

Lol Moondoggie gotta keep yourself updated. They have said the issue is resolved not addressed or anything but resolved. Heh. He's a post from Yoshi himself, well half.. The one stating the those error origins have been fixed.

Hello, this is FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer and Director, Yoshida.

Thank you for your cooperation on the multiple maintenance correspondence.

With the 2 maintenances that were implemented with the NA/EU Data Center, we have resolved the 90000 error origin and corresponding characters. For the few reports that have been sent after the maintenance, it seems like it is a separate issue, and we will be working on them individually. Thank you for your cooperation with the maintenance.

Well i suppose at least they give updates on the issue. Coming from Tera Online Europe it's a big difference to actually hear updates and not just hear nothing xD. Gameforge are such a horrible mess of a company i think they have like 2 staff members.

I think Yoshi-P is too busy washing his beautiful hair to really understand what is happening it's clearly not fixed silly Yoshi.

Well i suppose at least they give updates on the issue. Coming from Tera Online Europe it's a big difference to actually hear updates and not just hear nothing xD. Gameforge are such a horrible mess of a company i think they have like 2 staff members.

I think Yoshi-P is too busy washing his beautiful hair to really understand what is happening it's clearly not fixed silly Yoshi.

True but its slowly though its better than nothing honestly. Before they took their sweet time giving us updates on problems now its a bit faster which I appreciate more.

So... out of curiosity, would anyone like to see a video of Yoshi-p bowing and apologizing for this mess, after it's actually fixed (finally)?

I'm not angry or raging about not being able to play... I know someday I'll get to play. As long as it's actually fixed, then it'll be fine. But I think showing a bit of Japanese-style humbleness would smooth over some of ruffled nerd-ragers... maybe. lol

True but its slowly though its better than nothing honestly. Before they took their sweet time giving us updates on problems now its a bit faster which I appreciate more.

I guess things could always be faster it's no fun to be left in the dark for any length of time. As long as they acknowledge the problems it's something even if they don't have a one size fixes all answer yet.

Yoshi-P when he finishes washing his hair will come and save the day i'm sure.

e4ee8afa421b80ac5eed9a74830deaa0_zpsb82cc702.jpg

I feel sorry for the guys working on this stuff. They've been working overtime probably since Early Access began, and haven't had much in the way of breaks since.

All the same, I don't understand why we're having so many issues to begin with...

Agreed Zyrusticae. Yoshi must being flipping a bird right now himself though. Seems like he's the kind of guy to care... Not to mention his ass on the line and japanese culture and what not heh..

I feel sorry for the guys working on this stuff. They've been working overtime probably since Early Access began, and haven't had much in the way of breaks since.

All the same, I don't understand why we're having so many issues to begin with...

Ironically we're having more issues now than we ever did in any of the beta phases.

So... out of curiosity, would anyone like to see a video of Yoshi-p bowing and apologizing for this mess, after it's actually fixed (finally)?

I'm not angry or raging about not being able to play... I know someday I'll get to play. As long as it's actually fixed, then it'll be fine. But I think showing a bit of Japanese-style humbleness would smooth over some of ruffled nerd-ragers... maybe. lol

That WOULD be nice and all but I would also settle if he made a post afterward everything is fix fix giving a general apology to us.

That WOULD be nice and all but I would also settle if he made a post afterward everything is fix fix giving a general apology to us.

I'd rather him just make a post saying it's fixed, and for it to actually be fixed. I don't need an apology, I need my addiction.