Maintenance Rage Thread

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. What. Are the EU/NA servers down again?

I can't see them at all.  And I got hit with 90k while returning to Gridania.  :-\

Same here. Got hit while taking the lift down to Bulwark Hall. :[

Got kicked as well. May be the start of it.

EDIT: Orrrrrrr not. Everything's back up and running again.

Ahahaha oh wow okay. Thanks. xD

Are folks still getting kicked when entering instanced quests?

Edit: anyone else getting kicked when they try to log into Balmung?  I am getting 10102 error.

I just got kicked after teleporting. Sometimes I can get to the loading screen right after you pick your character but when that happens I get hit with the 10102 error. Besides that I get hit with the 90000 error.

Are folks still getting kicked when entering instanced quests?

Edit: anyone else getting kicked when they try to log into Balmung?  I am getting 10102 error.

I just got kicked after teleporting. Sometimes I can get to the loading screen right after you pick your character but when that happens I get hit with the 10102 error. Besides that I get hit with the 90000 error.

Same here. I went to zone into LL and got kicked and now getting the same error. The JP servers are also not loading up.

During the following time period, players were unable to access Gilgamesh World on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

We are pleased to announce that the issue has been addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

[Date & Time]

Aug. 24, 2013 from 1:50 p.m. to 2:05 p.m. (PDT)

[Details]

Unable to access the Gilgamesh World.

[Affected Worlds]

- Gilgamesh

original.jpg