Maintenance Rage Thread

for crying outloud the instances still won't work....bleh...

The first one I tried immediately after logging back online after the maintenance worked after a slight delay. The rest don't seem to be activating at all, though I'm not too bothered since I expected something like this to happen, though as we move forward I hope the support team improve their communication with the EU/NA players so that they're kept up to date. That's pretty much my only major criticism of the game so far.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The launcher has an update on the instance issue.

Hello, this is FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer and Director, Yoshida.

Thank you for your cooperation on the multiple maintenance correspondence. 

With the 2 maintenance that was implemented with the NA/EU Data Center, we have resolved the 90000 error origin and corresponding characters. For the few reports that have been sent after the maintenance, it seems like it is a separate issue, and we will be working on them individually. Thank you for your cooperation with the maintenance.

And we are also currently working on the an even better way to optimize the heavy load of simultaneous access, heavy load on matching and the matching server features for Duty Finder.

Since it is hard to implement them during peak hours and that it might make the matters worse, we are carefully deciding when to do it.

So at 4:00 p.m. JST, we will be implementing a maintenance to optimize the NA/EU Data Centers. At the same time, we will be implementing all the fixes done for the NA/EU Data Centers to the JP Data Center, so a maintenance will be done on the JP Data Centers to get a smoother optimization.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing everyone, but we please ask for continued cooperation for an overall stable environment. The Development and Support Team will continue to work hard for smoother play to our customers, and we thank you for understanding and for your cooperation. 

Just for everyone's information.

My Maintenance Rage is thus:

:bomb: -- "Attack me one more time and see what happens!"

For serious, though, at least they're being proactive to try and make things as smooth as possible. If it means not playing for a few hours to ensure that there's one (or more) fewer things that can go wrong, I'm fine with it.

For those who are unaware, the servers are back up. They have a tendency of not actually sticking to their times.

NO COMPLAINTS HERE!

OOOOMG thank you for posting that. I was just toodling around the forums trying to figure out what to do for another hour.

And they have yet to figure out how to let more people in. *facepalm* I mean, I'm not complaining for my sake, given I'm in and all, but... I have friends trying to get in and I feel horrible that I am in and they cannot be. =-/

Well, here we are again. It's... always such a pleasure. 

Error 90000 has teamed up with his buddy Error 10102. In a fiendish plan to prevent all access to myself and L'ohke. 

OH THE HUMANITY!

Obligatory whining, and subjective loss of faith in humanity.

Ah well, time to make fewds

Are we sure this isn't some eloborate ploy to make sure the ones of us who have forsaken friends, family, sleep and food go and get those things?

Maybe it's not an error, maybe it is a kindness!

...I can feed myself SE, please let me play your game? ><