Surprise! Free Drawings for Random People!

Dat Oni

Okay, so what is this all about?

Welp, I feel like trying out a new drawing style, something like a combination of Wak-Fu and classic animes, and I need subjects to practice on. So, I've decided I'm going to draw a few busts and such of the characters of several individuals here on this beautiful RPC who I have grown to admire.

I am not giving any names. I am not giving any hints. There will not be the slightest indication of who gets a drawing until I have gone and finished it. And if I do give any indication, it will be to the person who gets it, because I need references. And in that situation, it will be in PMs, and if that person says one damn thing about it TO ANYONE and I happen to find out, they lose it. Gone. Poof. Dust in the wind. Into the shredder.

All drawings will be done on a sheet of printer paper. Maybe I'll do some lineart, if I can get it to work right, but it tends to be a hassle for me, so expect mostly traditional work. I will try, though.

So, subscribe to the thread, keep your fingers crossed, and maybe you will find yourself on the receiving end of a sketch by me~

Streaming at about 4:00 CST today, as I wanna make it to the Grindstone.

I have a prior engagement.

Alright, looks like I'm going to miss both appointments; some stuff came up. Threw up, had a temperature. I'm simply not going to be able to focus on roleplaying or drawing, today. I apologize in advance.