List of Xaela Tribes

I went with Khal Arulaq, and that forename is something I saw in the FF name generator to boot. I thought it pretty swell.

Anywho, I also took the liberty of making a tribal linkshell and posted it on this site as well. I might be too excited... sorry in advance for that. I'm sure the three people who I random invited online at the moment yesterday didn't appreciate the enthusiasm, but I've tuned it down a bit since.

Arslan Tumet - the runt of the tribe.

He's new. I tried to squeeze him on before the maintenance, but no luck. I'll try again when it's done.

Prepare yourself for an unfortunate nickname.

Arse Land

[muffled laughter of children in the distance]

Also when we gonna see some Torguds in here or Bolirs?!

I've noticed a good handful of male Xaela are called Arslan, Aslan, Aslund and the like. Since Arslan means "lion" in Mongol, I take it that's why it is popular... oh, and because of Narnia.

Really?  Are there a bunch of Au Ra NPCs that I've missed, or are these players? (I don't play with nameplates on, so I would miss them '3')  Not that it's a bad name, but it still doesn't mean the less mature characters wouldn't jump at the opportunity. :lol:

Arse Land

Yeah, don't do that. :dodgy:

I haven't seen any other Arslans. But if there are others, it might be because it means lion, or it might be because of this. Currently running anime gets a lot of imitators. Myself, it was partially the definition and partially Arslan Khan.

Which, before anyone mentions it, could be translated as Lion King, provided accuracy isn't your thing.

Khujin Tumet.

aka she who pulls knives out of her ass.

aka she who talked the tree to let her go.

aka she who called on a 'coeurl' to slash the rope for her.

aka she who told sun to burn the rope.

aka she who turned to water and escaped the tree.

And the lesser known 'girl with the many rope burns.'

Arse Land

Yeah, don't do that. :dodgy:

I haven't seen any other Arslans. But if there are others, it might be because it means lion, or it might be because of this. Currently running anime gets a lot of imitators. Myself, it was partially the definition and partially Arslan Khan.

Which, before anyone mentions it, could be translated as Lion King, provided accuracy isn't your thing.

The next time I see you, I shall hold you up towards the sun from a high rockcliff so everyone can see the newborn king!

And the lesser known 'girl with the many rope burns.'

Kinky. :P

Seems there are more Tumets than I thought. I have no intention of changing, there are just more than I thought. We'll all be one big happy family in the most realistic sense, by which I mean fractious and dysfunctional.