List of Xaela Tribes

I'm playing a Malqir, who migrated over with her sister. I felt the whole board game aspect fit well with a "think first, punch later" mindset. I'll list mine, not sure if the other's player wants their name here.

Kharanai Malqir

I'm playing a Malqir, who migrated over with her sister. I felt the whole board game aspect fit well with a "think first, punch later" mindset. I'll list mine, not sure if the other's player wants their name here.

Kharanai Malqir

Shall I assume that your characters are no longer affiliated with a tribe? ^^

Everything else has been updated... hopefully accurately!

Kharanai Malqir

Shall I assume that your characters are no longer affiliated with a tribe? ^^

Everything else has been updated... hopefully accurately!

No longer affiliated, yeah. And update looks good!

If it's not too much trouble go ahead and switch my placing from Dotharl to a player made clan.

I ended up going with a player-made clan since I'm seeking more freedom to creatively delineate all their traditions and customs.

In any case, Ogudei Ayanga has been made!

I have to write up my Ayanga Warband headcanons, but if anyone's interested in having a highly sadistic, and brutal warband as part of their Xaela's background send me a PST! (Totally open to working with you and fleshing out the Warband together.)

I'll post what I've written up soon.

You can add my guy Minox Moks for the Moks members. My guy friend will be playing Minox's brother though I'm unsure what his name will be(just yet), just his 'nickname'.

And we are still debating what 'tribe' we believe we are actually part of ..we may just wander then IC 'join' a clan that will bother with us. (I'll just keep studying my lore while I decide our route.)

You can add my guy Minox Moks for the Moks members. My guy friend will be playing Minox's brother though I'm unsure what his name will be(just yet), just his 'nickname'.

And we are still debating what 'tribe' we believe we are actually part of ..we may just wander then IC 'join' a clan that will bother with us. (I'll just keep studying my lore while I decide our route.)

Join we Tumet. Tumet are awesome. Infiltrate us. :D

Alright! Here's a sneak peek at the Ayanga Warband's lore I'm working on.

If anyone wants to use this Warband as a background, that'd be freaking awesome. Just send me a PM, and we'll work your character in there. I'm still working on fleshing out the background so it's a great time to join up.

Also if any other player-run clans want to incorporate some Ayanga Warband into their past, most likely some sort of conflict in the past I'd love to iron that out. We make great antagonists!

The Ayanga Warband is a nomadic clan of battle-born Xaela that roamed the mountain valleys of the Western Steppes. They are vicious and merciless taking most of their resources from raiding and pillaging caravans and encampments. Although the notion is disputed, some believe the Ayanga an offshoot of the larger Dotharl Clan. In truth, warriors of most clans are welcomed so long as they complete the Ayanga rites of passage – a series of grisly tests meant to measure fearlessness in the face of death and pain most of which involving withstanding some form of torture.

The Warband is heavily steeped in superstitions and traditions, and pride themselves on being fearless. Among their more peculiar beliefs is the notion that the soul is housed within the heart, and to consume the heart is to ingest the soul. This has lead many to label the band as cannibals, particularly after witnessing the mutilated remains of their enemies, but to the Ayanga the act serves only a ritualistic purpose.

Whether fleeing Garlean oppression or heeding the omens of their shamans, the Ayanga Warband took to the seas on a hijacked vessel bound for Eorzean shores. They are led by the diminutive yet fearsome Kokachin, a dark skinned Noykin who slew her own brother in a challenge for leadership.

While they find themselves a long way from the steppes, the hearts of the Ayanga remain as fearless and vicious as ever.

“The Ayanga Take!”- Ayanga battle-cry.

K'nahli if you could add this to the Ayanga along with the character Kokachin Ayanga I'd greatly appreciate it! :) Thanks

My "sister", Esva and I (Ari) are apart of this clan. Also, we are seeking additional members of the Kagon clan or even rival clans such as the Oronir clan.

The Kagon are a nocturnal desert tribe who worship Nhama, goddess of the moon and mortal enemy of Azim, goddess of the sun. Instructed by their

goddess that to step into the sun is to succumb to the evil of Azim, they spend the daylight hours in their tents, only emerging to hunt and migrate at night. The result is an uncharacteristically pale skin for a group of people living in an almost eternally fair-weather locale.

I've gone Xaela and name changed to Evalun Goro. Of the Goro tribe. Yes the horse marrying one.

tumblr_niq1vqegOe1tf91ito1_500.gif

Because Qestir seems like it would be a pain to RP.

Now maining a Qestir. Can confirm, is a pain to RP, but still fun.

I think if you ever get into a tight spot, you can speak some, I don't think it'd be completely out of the question. If that helps at all.

• 2 weeks later...