List of Xaela Tribes

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another late update, I'm very sorry for being so forgetful! If you are under the impression I have missed new requests or want to be updated as soon as possible then please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Right, forgot to add that Jakatolui is part of the Noyakir tribe as well. Though she doesn't really affiliate with them anymore.

Thanks for making this list, K'nahli :D

Not at all! I'm very grateful and happy to see that so many people were willing to contribute their names and ideas ^^

Great list.

I seem to be the first Haragin!

My character's name is Maral Haragin.

"The legends of this coastal tribe tell of a group of their ancestors who crafted a giant ship and sailed out across the endless eastern ocean. The explorers are said to have returned with tales of a terrible island covered in massive grey monoliths and inhabited by fire-breathing steel demons."

• 2 weeks later...

We can remove Sarnai Khatayin from the list and replace her with Katai Dataq (I got tired of there being a lot of people named Sarnai so I rage-changed).

All of those people that didn't offer themselves to be listed here...! T_T  

*updates*   *updates*

• 2 weeks later...

Add Drakareus tribe to the un-official list. Also to note, it is a dead tribe, the majority of the members having died due to inter-tribal conflict with the involvement of the Garlean empire, the remaining members have scattered but some (Like Aiswynd Drakareus) continue to carry the name.

Tribe's lore was mostly lost as none of the elders or older members of the tribe survived.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this thread is still being updated or not.. But if it is, I'd like to make an addition of a player-made tribe!

Tribe Name: Qulaan.

Current Members: Jaliqai Qulaan (creator).

Recruitment: Semi-open. Please give Jaliqai a heads-up if you're interested in joining.

Linkshell: Wolves of the Steppe, IC & OOC.

Tribe Description:

The Qulaan were a Xaela hunting tribe more commonly known as the Wolves of the Steppe. For many generations, they wandered all across Othard, always in pursuit of worthy and challenging quarry. For the Qulaan, hunting was not only a means of survival, but an entire lifestyle and the means by which they honored their goddess, Balanai.

Where once the tribe's prowess in the pursuit of their prey saw them enjoying a moderate reputation, recent years have seen the Qulaani all but vanish from the public eye. In fact, roughly nine cycles past, the tribe seemingly disappeared entirely with little explanation as to what happened.

Numerous theories were put forth: Were they defeated by a larger tribe? Did a hunt go terribly wrong? Famine, plague, or civil war? Those who knew of the tribe's mysterious disappearance agreed upon only one thing: the once proud hunting tribe was clearly no longer.

Yet just as mysteriously as the tribe disappeared, curious rumors have recently begun to surface in Eorzea after the massive Othardian exodus. Some claim to have seen or met Qulaani hunters, long since thought lost, here or there in this new land. But could there be any truth to these rumors? If so, it is only a matter of time before the hunters are reunited once again.

After all, in their pursuit of the Hunt, it only makes sense that their paths would lead back to one another once more.

Also! Yuuka Dawnbringer (Malaguld) can be removed from the list, as the character concept never took off and was discontinued.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Seeing as there is a lack of a Pirate Xaela tribe, I've gone ahead and created one for myself (and anyone else who'd use it).

Tribe Name: Dalain (Meaning Ocean)

Lore: "A small, war-lusting Xaela tribe. They Sail through the Oceans, from land to land, aiding in foreign wars on which ever side they choose. Referred to as Pirates by their war enemies, and any Xaela tribe that knows of them."

Physical Traits: Pale eyes, skin, and hair.

Members:

Althexia Dalain (Althexia Warheart)

• 5 months later...