Hairstyle voting begins!

Arrelaine

female

male

I'm a little disappointed in the female entries, no curlies, and just another wavy hairstyle, but super wavy. Also entry 1 and 14 are literally the same style just on different sides. lol But they're up!

Remember that, according to the rules, only your LAST vote counts! So whatever you added a LIKE for LAST will be what your vote is counted towards! It's unknown whether or not more likes puts more entries into the drawing for the scarf -or- if it's just the two. So, be more safe than sorry and just like one each!

In order to like a post, you must be logged in to the main forums and there's a button at the bottom of the post.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw man I was hoping #16 on the females would be highest. I'm not sure I like the side-ponytail thing with the flower; that'll seriously clip.

#9 on males is very nice; and I don't really mind number 1 or 23.

If it helps, I just voted for #16 on the girls side. :blush:

That should probably be noted for those who don't know what to do to vote (it took a little navigating for me to figure it out) - you vote by logging into the forums and clicking "LIKE" on the one you want. So, for example, I Liked the aforementioned #16 girl hair... and the pompadour. 8-)

I'm not gonna lie - I'm pretty disappointed with what's on offer. I mean, yeah - at the end of the day it's a Final Fantasy game - but I think we're in dire need of some more 'normal' looking hairstyles for both men and women. I'd love some more short hairstyles for male characters that aren't too unusual.

Maybe I'm in the minority, though? I don't know - but I'm not even opposed to unusual hairstyles provided they look pretty cool...but I feel like most of the entries are just bland or blatant attempts to be 'pseudo-anime'.

I'm not gonna lie - I'm pretty disappointed with what's on offer. I mean, yeah - at the end of the day it's a Final Fantasy game - but I think we're in dire need of some more 'normal' looking hairstyles for both men and women. I'd love some more short hairstyles for male characters that aren't too unusual.

Maybe I'm in the minority, though? I don't know - but I'm not even opposed to unusual hairstyles provided they look pretty cool...but I feel like most of the entries are just bland or blatant attempts to be 'pseudo-anime'.

*Vigorously points at in agreement*

I don't know - but I'm not even opposed to unusual hairstyles provided they look pretty cool...but I feel like most of the entries are just bland or blatant attempts to be 'pseudo-anime'.

I agree in that I feel there are often too many 'comedy relief' hairstyles. I'm just glad we're dealing with SE and not Sega.

Erm, It's a toss up between female 16 or 21 for me.

As for the males, I'd go with 23 or 25.

I cannot decide which one I would rather have in the game before the other.

I'm sure the other hairstyles that do not win will make it into the game at some point if SE is running out of ideas when it comes to hairstyles.

Oh my god. I NEED number 11 for my male Miqo'te. Please, for the love of Hydaelyn. It's just so perfect and suiting to his personality.

As far as the female styles go, I'm not too impressed. I suppose my favorite is number 16.

I really, really like that one too. It's very nice on the non-outrageous sort of way.

*Vigorously points at in agreement*

Add me to this camp. A lot of them looked neat, yes, but I didn't honestly see any styles I would want for any of my characters. However, I also realize that I prefer a Western aesthetic, and that doesn't really endear me to much of what's being offered *shrug*

I DID like the idea of acccents/hairbands/flowers/clips/et al. changing color as the accent color changes, though.

I really don't understand what's so great about 8 and 16 for females. 8 looks like some of the hair already in the game... and that sausage braid on 16 is going to clip EVERYTHING. It'll clip tiara head pieces and the braid on the shoulder will clip most chest pieces.

So many of the female entries look the damn same... But 17 has my vote.

/disappointed

Well considering how the Final Fantasy series has a LOT in common with multiple anime tropes, im really not surprised the hairstyles follow it.

Had this been a western mmo with stuff following American comic books you'd see a lot more buzz cuts or cowlick style hair cuts. Or Thor if you're lucky.

Well considering how the Final Fantasy series has a LOT in common with multiple anime tropes, im really not surprised the hairstyles follow it.

Had this been a western mmo with stuff following American comic books you'd see a lot more buzz cuts or cowlick style hair cuts. Or Thor if you're lucky.

Yeah... TOR is a really good example of this.