Hairstyle voting begins!

Arrelaine

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want the female #9, but it's not looking like it's gonna happen. 

Also, this is nearly the worst voting system they could have used.

Christ, seriously.

It's like a poll would have killed them.

Isn't it theoretically possible to like every post on the page anyway?

Mneh... *sighs* I am rather disappointed by these entries... Only #2, #11, and #16 really appeal to me for females and they are some of the lowest rated ones. IMO I'm rather aggravated with the vast amounts of overtly girly hairstyles and yet the highest rated style is as girly as they can come. I was hoping for more tomboy-ish looks for us to choose from. IRONICALLY ENOUGH, I've been griping about not having a decent ponytail to use, but the male option #9 is perfect. Male option #5 appealed to me, too.

EDIT: #16 for females is pretty up there with votes and is the one I voted for. Gimme a ponytail I'll actually use, dammit!

new hairstyles are nice, but I kind of wish they'd just remove the sex lock on them already. Double both sex's available styles for (what seems to me like) much less work. Hair styles don't have a gender, dammit ><

but I digress, I may be the odd one out for this but I liked quite a few from both boards. Lots of cool and cute stuff.

Also very underwhelmed by the choices. To me, they're not varied enough from one another, or what is already currently offered, for my tastes. I voted for female no. 23 because that is a hairstyle I would have liked for my Roe back when I played a Roe. Not so much for my Au Ra, now, although it could work. Also, asymmetry! 

For male, I went with no. 9, only because I like the red hair tie. 

Maybe they'll let us submit some horn styles some day ;)