[10-2-15] Change of Staff

I'd like to ask everyone to join me in thanking Merri and K'nahli for all their efforts towards and contributions to the RPC as staff members. Both are stepping down due to current lack of personal time to dedicate to moderating the RPC.

Thank You Both! :love:

Does this mean more staff will be considered or do you believe the current active staff able to dedicate what is necessary to moderate the RPC well as is?

We'll be keeping an eye out moving forward for suitable candidates for both the Moderator and Chat Moderator positions.

Does this mean more staff will be considered or do you believe the current active staff able to dedicate what is necessary to moderate the RPC well as is?

We'll be keeping an eye out moving forward for suitable candidates for both the Moderator and Chat Moderator positions.

Pick me.

I've gotten a lot of warnings which means I'm very familiar with the moderation process.

Pick me.

I've gotten a lot of warnings which means I'm very familiar with the moderation process.

I haven't got many warnings, just a lot of snide looks from the mods, so I feel like I'm most qualified behind Nat. :thumbsup:

Man, it's crazy to think I've been here almost six years. Makes me feel old. I can almost remember the layout on the old site. Almost.

The RPC has had it's ups and downs, but it's come a long way. There were a few times when I wasn't so sure the community was going to make it, and there was like maybe five or ten regularly active members. But look at this place now, alive and flourishing! I wish you guys the best of luck moving forward~

Should be interesting to see things from the other side of the fence. :>

Should be interesting to see things from the other side of the fence. :>

Get him in trouble allllllll the time. He wants it. That's practically asking for it!

Thank you K'nahli and Merri for taking care of the forums for so long! Both of you were always a delight. ^^

This feels like it was the last of the "original" or "oldies" mod team. Or is someone still hiding in there from the 1.0 days?

Merri, you remember it. IT WAS A BOOK. WITH PAGES. YOU CANNOT FORGET IT.

I guess that makes me senior mod in terms of time spent as a Mod. -waves-

You were always my favourite, we kept you for last.

Seriously you folks do a great job with the petulant masses of us users.

Retirement is great. I'll leave a rocking chair out on my front porch for you so we can talk about old crazy times and how spoiled this generation is.

welcomepage.jpg

Retirement is great. I'll leave a rocking chair out on my front porch for you so we can talk about old crazy times and how spoiled this generation is.

welcomepage.jpg

Kids these days don't know how good they got it!

welcomepage.jpg

Dear lord ... I remember that from when I was first looking into FFXIV.  @.@