Haha she is!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many adorable animals!! Whee! :bouncy:

Incoming stupid noob question: Is it possible to put up pictures directly from my phone here? If so, how?? :dazed:

The memes were cute and hilarious at the same time, all the kitties, and the doggies and the horsies I want to hug! 

... and message for Val: Since Faye's love for cats knows no bounds (and I love that fact), prepare yourself for a collar and leash! Do it, do it, I say!

Oh, Mitto the NAC bit me yesterday... and bit Peaches, plucking off two feathers from her forehead... few days before that he bit Lolly and plucked a couple of his feathers... Problematic parrot doesn't want me to go back to college. xD

Ah, yes. My next story will be about true love! :love:

... but first I need to know how to put up pictures from my phone... :|

What I do (since my phone cable is stupid and won't be detected by my PC, is send pictures from the phone to my email, then open email on my computer and download them... then upload them on a picture sharing site and post them!

But what if someone does not have an account on a picture sharing site? :surprise:

But what if someone does not have an account on a picture sharing site? :surprise:

It's not difficult to get one at all! Simply register with your email and upload away. You can use Facebook, Photobucket, Imageshack, and more, more more! Personally I use Guildwork (it's like a facebook, but just for MMO players).

Once uploaded, right-click on the picture and select "Copy Image URL" or "Copy picture link" (the commands change depending on your browser) and paste it in a post here between the image tags ..... Most of image sharing sites also provide the link next/below the picture right after the upload is finished, too.

It's not difficult to get one at all! Simply register with your email and upload away. You can use Facebook, Photobucket, Imageshack, and more, more more! Personally I use Guildwork (it's like a facebook, but just for MMO players).

You could maybe use imgur? (I didn't read if this was suggested). You don't need an account.

908390-7-1421303567563.jpg

One of my two cats, Lune 2 years old, deaf, one blue and one yellow eye. And very happy to have my attention every now and then ^^

The secound is my happy fat cat: 

908390-9-1410340018064-n600.jpg

She is 9 years old now, been through a lot in her years, and refuses too loose weight. But she is happy and healthy, so. She was named Nitrox by the shelter, but I tend to call her Trox :P

I was sure there was a thread like this before because I thought I posted in it! I found two actually, so I merged the three, with the oldest going back to the front.

I hope you don't mind, Eleni!

In any case, here's a couple more of my dogs (>w<)/

Abbie

b6a9996791.png

Brody

5bb1c830ef.png

86c2b45e0f.png

===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===

deb3eee0f5.png

This last one was taken back before I got brown dog Brody and when it was just Abbie on her own. Apparently, a young kitten must have fallen from the wall and into our back garden behind the shed. It was there for many days on it's own, seemingly living beneath it and seldom making appearances from out of the small gap between the shed and the fence. It was not used to humans so it was naturally very frightened of us but we tried to feed it of course and kept a close eye on the garden as a tom cat was lurking around every now and then, trying to hurt it. Eventually, after a capture attempt by me that revealed that the kitten seriously was not afraid to use it's teeth and claws(I tricked it into running into a net so I wasn't injured, but I let it go again) we managed to slowly earn it's trust, but if memory serves... not before my dog earned it's trust, haha.

The little kitten would always try playing with her and Abbie would just watch her with curiosity. In this instance, she had actually come right up and lay on top of her back so I took a photo of it through the patio door.

In the end we sent her to a shelter. It was a nice experience if not a little sad for the result.

• 2 weeks later...

I was sure there was a thread like this before because I thought I posted in it! I found two actually, so I merged the three, with the oldest going back to the front.

I hope you don't mind, Eleni!

Me, mind? I'd need to have a mind to do that, K'nahli. Which I don't have. xD

Actually, ignore that. :|

No, of course I don't mind. Go Moderator K'nahli, go!! :bouncy:

• 2 weeks later...

We've gotten two new babies since the last time so I figured I'd share them here, because pet threads are the best threads (that aren't about lalafell anyway!).

tumblr_ndgkbjfBLD1rhj13zo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhfodgbgqS1rhj13zo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_njkcbx3AXy1rhj13zo1_1280.jpg

That little darling is Solaire, a baby boa constrictor imperator we picked up late last year. He has a little moustache on his nose and he was the meatiest of the snek babs until we got this next girl a few weeks ago...

tumblr_njhmyiEwh01u8r6leo1_1280.jpgtumblr_njhmznvXam1u8r6leo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nkaqlaH98y1rhj13zo1_1280.jpg

Chie the ball python! She has the cutest puppy face I CAN'T HANDLE IT. She really stuck out in my mind at the big expo she was being shown at so when the fiance said that he'd let me get one, I had to find her again. She's such a beautiful girl, and she's so gentle as well! She's currently about to shed, which is why she looks so faded out in the last one. The size difference between her and all the other babies is incredible, but that's okay! Full figured snakes are just as lovely as the little noodle snakes.

My two cats, Shadow and Plume

DSC_0038_zps885f3195.jpg~original

Shadow a few days after I adopted him

DSCN1563_zpsccx68ouc.jpg~original

Now it's mostly this

Photo115_zpszjwhtf53.jpg~original

Plume when we adopted her

DSC_0027_zps6684fdbf.jpg~original

It soon became this

DSC_0001_zps7aba881f.jpg~original

And now it's like this

2015-02-01%2003.15.14_zpsa33bie0x.jpg~original

2015-02-20%2022.49.16_zpsliihlkcw.jpg~original

Yes, I bought the furniture under my screen just because of her.

here is a video my brother took of me trying to shovel snow when the dogs are out. Harley is the golden retriever, Tasha is the german shepherd. We adopted them both at different times. So yeah, we haven't been able to get Harley to lose the weight he had when we got him, and Tasha spent years of her life locked in a smallish enclosure and we're pretty sure she initially went through beginner level training for police dogs or something because she is really intelligent but also super wired. I love her, but she has so many problems orz

[video=youtube]

here is a video my brother took of me trying to shovel snow when the dogs are out. Harley is the golden retriever, Tasha is the german shepherd. We adopted them both at different times. So yeah, we haven't been able to get Harley to lose the weight he had when we got him, and Tasha spent years of her life locked in a smallish enclosure and we're pretty sure she initially went through beginner level training for police dogs or something because she is really intelligent but also super wired. I love her, but she has so many problems orz

..snip the vid..

Dogs in snow, here are our two Northern Inuits

snow.jpg