Calling All Garleans and Ala Mhigan Resistance Players! [Balmung]

Tiergan

I have a plot in mind that I probably won't be able to properly spearhead until October, but I wanted to get a general idea of how many Garlean and Ala Mhigan Resistance RPers there are on Balmung. Especially Garleans still loyal and serving the empire. If you're either of the two, feel free to post here so I know who you are.

Once I have a good idea (and have worked out some of the kinks of my idea), I'll send you folks some PMs with the general synopsis and you can let me know if you're interested. :)

My Pugilist Midlander, Clive Stark, is a Ala Mhigan, but he is not part of the resistance. Since I decided that his age would be around mid/late twenties, I realized he would have been six years old or so when Ala Mhigo fell, so he likely is part of that generation of kids that got the Garlean brainwash.

As far as he is concerned, he considers Garleans to be following the right cause. He doesn't believe in the Twelve, and despises beastmen and Primals greatly, just as his Garlean officers taught him.

He was part of the Garlean army during 1.0, but since Bahamut struck, he awoke alone in the desert, with a tattoo on his forehead and no remembrance of how he got there. All his attempts to join the Empire again by visiting the several outposts in Eorzea ended up with the soldiers chasing him away and threatening to kill him should he approach again.

And since then he has been living among the refugees of Ala Mhigo, though never sharing their feelings of revenge.^^

I wasn't under the impression there were many Miqo'te Ala Mhigans (if any) considering the population of Little Ala Mhigo. If it's a cold city, especially so, hence why there are no Miqo'te Ishgardians.

Kale is Highlander and knows his Ala Mhigan ancestry since that's where the "vast majority" of Highlanders are from there. But he was born in Ul'dah...nonetheless, if there's something with 'Ala Mhigan Brigade' in it, or generally involving Little Ala Mhigo...

My availability isn't what it used to be but I have characters on both sides of the fence: a member (leader??) of a Resistance cell that has gone back underground  in Ul'dah, and a Galrean-allied Ala Mhigan who has made a career hunting said Resistance cells.

I wasn't under the impression there were many Miqo'te Ala Mhigans (if any) considering the population of Little Ala Mhigo.

One of Ala Mhigo's greatest champions is a Miqo'te, J'moldva the Hellfire Phoenix. Also a couple Ala Mhigan Miqo'te show up in the 1.0 MSQ. As well as several Lalafell and a couple Elezen. (See: "Of Men They Sing") So canon population distribution of Ala Mhigo seems to be Highlander Hyur > Dunesfolk Lalafell > Seeker Miqo'te > Wildwood Elezen.

I wasn't under the impression there were many Miqo'te Ala Mhigans (if any) considering the population of Little Ala Mhigo.

One of Ala Mhigo's greatest champions is a Miqo'te, J'moldva the Hellfire Phoenix. Also a couple Ala Mhigan Miqo'te show up in the 1.0 MSQ. As well as several Lalafell and a couple Elezen. (See: "Of Men They Sing") So canon population distribution of Ala Mhigo seems to be Highlander Hyur > Dunesfolk Lalafell > Seeker Miqo'te > Wildwood Elezen.

There's a male roegadyn hanging about Little Ala Mhigo too.

I was kinda worried that SE would magically retcon all non-Highlander Ala Mhigans in ARR, but the Hellfire Phoenix actually is a part of the level 50 Blacksmith quest in 2.0, so she's happily still around.