Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt's signatures always make me pause to look at them.

I've wanted to RP with you for a while, but I haven't had the time to get in-game or PM you and ask. Such is the struggle.

Also, your sig makes me giggle whenever I see it!

Warren here be one of the most intimidating (in a good way) and straight shooting (as far as I know) rp'ers I know. When he gives advice to anyone, they tend to listen, and for good reason too. I have a blast helping with the Grindstone, and the banter between him and the overseers and healers is amazing. 11/6.3

Warren! You got to Aoi before me! >.<

I have nothing good to say about you I jest.

Warren all-in-all in a pretty chill person. I guess it's kinda hard to describe. I mean, he's just a fun person to talk to and i'm really glad that I decided to help out at the Grindstone.

EDIT:

TOGY WHYYYY!

Togy is really chill too, and funny. Always wanted to have more RP interactions with you, but it just never happens.

Edit 2:

Oh and that art you recently had done is really nice. 10/10

Warren! You got to Aoi before me! >.<

I have nothing good to say about you I jest.

Warren all-in-all in a pretty chill person. I guess it's kinda hard to describe. I mean, he's just a fun person to talk to and i'm really glad that I decided to help out at the Grindstone.

EDIT:

TOGY WHYYYY!

Togy is really chill too, and funny. Always wanted to have more RP interactions with you, but it just never happens.

Edit 2:

Oh and that art you recently had done is really nice. 10/10

I don't know why people are fighting over me?

Nanagi is one whom is lots of fun to be partnered with at the Grindstone. Even when we're being slammed by the injured, she maintains focus on the task at hand putting the patients first, as I want to put it. Easy to work with to speed up patient care is an added plus. 11/10 would let be healer again.

Edit:

While I know very little of Nanagi, she was a great hostess and is very kind to those around her. Hopefully, someday, they can meet when people aren't turning each other into ground meat, or tables aren't in need of service.

Zomg it's Aoi! Some of the most fun fights I've had with Aoi here, and always a blast to oversee the Grind with. THEY IS GOOD PEOPLES! RP WITH THEM! NAO!

Let me tell you about Togy... If you want a laugh go to the Runestone and watch him throw kisses and special heart beams about. You get bonus points when you defeat him with a heart shaped attack of your own as well.

I already did Aoi today so I'm skipping her to do Togy and continue the GS block.

Did you know Togy's new to RP? Well, I mean, not recently, but for someone who'd never done it before to jump in wholeheartedly and run with it, it's impressive (to me at least!). He's got an interesting groundwork for his character and I can see him letting RP seep into the roots. Introspection is hard, but it's working for the character to go through the slow grind of coming to grips with himself.

Now, look at all that innuendo.

The amazing Warren! Although now he's known mostly for the silly punch-each-other contest he holds every week, before that he was already a pillar of our RP community spending his day, er, holding up a pillar in the Quicksand :)

He has always been a treat to RP with, somehow managing the grumpy veteran with a shadow over his features while being simple fun to interact with.

One of my first real friends from the RPC and a great part of our community! Love ya Warren :)

Kellach is always out there posting and engaging.  We haven't RPed much, but I definitely remember the time we did!  I also happen to love the yellow aesthetic. He really sticks out!  You can't forget Kellach ^^

We only ever talked IC once when you walked in on Rihxo and Ben getting wasted in the Wayfarer's that one night and you were really nice IC! I've wanted to RP again but I've been too nervous to ask.

I need to really hound this roe for some more rp.

Gotta say she pulled off being Kurt's sort of guide before, I'm confident she can pull it off again and again.

Definitely engaging that I'm suffering my vitamin SW withdrawal.

Send help.

Oh god...the withdrawal...

hnnnngggggg