Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

I tend to people watch alot. Watching RP unfold where I don't have to be involved and can just sit back and watch is a fun time for me.

I have on a number of occasions through out the game world come across Sasha in rp. Though I have never had the pleasure of rping with her, I have always enjoyed the stories she weaves with her friends. Its always intelligent, fun, and never cheap, a hard combo to make sometimes.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could list a ton of things i like about erik but to save space (and not all of them being....proper ;p) i'll say this instead.

erik and i have been rping together since we met back in 04 and i've yet to see him run out of ideas or been bored when in rp with him. doesn't matter the setting or character types; i'm always amazed at how creative and detailed it is when he comes to storytelling. he said a long time ago in another rp that we were using words to paint a masterpiece together. though i often feel i finger-paint in comparison, i'm happy to be able to add my own touches here and there with him over the years.

...now if i got a little sweet there, sorry in advance if i gave anyone cavities but pls as i usually say; y'all are free to skip me long as the thread keeps going :3

Clio, the boss, like probably the third person I've ever had any really constant rp with. Well let's just say she's a generous kind soul and I think I owe a few of Kurt's outfits to her also putting up with my shit from before. Also helping gear--- you get the idea.

Also, I don't think I ever got to say @u@-b nice idea of holding the Bacchus Shots even if I've never participated in your drinkingstone.

I really have no idea why, but Kellach makes me go 'squeee!!'. 

He also has a very calm head on those shoulders and is good at keeping his composure as far as I've seen. That is a very awesome superpower to have. :)

Eleni's the best friend I could ask for. Always understanding and supportive even when I have half an idea what I'm doing. :)

Okhi, well the compliment's partially from me. But hey, heard you made my cousin a little bit more comfy while she did her thingies. Or that you were rather a blast to talk to every now and then. 

So yeah I think you've got the touch...the power...or at least some way to ease people in xD

<.< YEAH >.>

From what I've seen in the forum, Kellach is a funny guy, and has a particular sassy undertone in a few of his posts that I find really amusing. I like how you sound honest in most of your posts without seeming smug when you express yourself.

I haven't stumbled upon you in an rp situation, but I tend to love slightly bizarre and dramatic characters, and Kellach sounds like he'd be tons of fun to rp with! Props on your wiki!

Martiallais I have hear lovely things about and one of those sorts of Rpers that people look up to. I hope one day I will have the pleasure of running into you or having a moment to chat with you ICly! Certainly one of those sorts of Rpers we need more of!