Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sneaks in and gives Steel a big Squish hug!*

Edit: Had to /Steel/ this spot. Steel has always brought a smile to my face and genuinely cares how Im doing. Its a rare trait.

PS: Roe Squishy hugs best hugs.

I had the pleasure of happening to keep warren company in a chat once it was delightful and would do so again given the opportunity.

Krist is so nice and a ton of fun to RP with! I'm really glad we started RPing! :love:

EDIT: I didn't see Tell posted too! Whoopsies.

I really love the art in your signature, and I've wanted to RP with you for a good little while now, but... fear.

Looks like there was a double post sooooo...Wombo Combo time!

Krist is one of the most genuinely affable and friendly persons I have encountered in this community, and it's shameful day if I -don't- give back the same hellos and happy thoughts this wonder of sunshine shares.

Telluride knows his music and then some. And the events he's been putting on are creative and fun, definitely worth checking out!

Krist is so nice and a ton of fun to RP with! I'm really glad we started RPing! :love:

Rihxo's got not one, not two, but three wikis full of great art, character info, and screenies. I can't even get one done so you get a round of applause from me!

Setoh is one of those people I always pay attention to, and whose writing I invariably wind up stalking: he does shady shit with style, combining entertainment value and realism in a way that comes out balanced without being too heavy on the details (there are times in rp where realism can override the fun value, but I've never seen that from him). I've never gotten to rp with him as much as I wanted, but that has never stopped me from massive amounts of admiration!

Dunno much about Zhavi, but from a single conversation with her, I felt that she was a person that, given time, can always put herself on the other side of the fence.  She can think outside the box, and into another person's shoes, and that alone is something to discuss fully, participate freely, and appreciate wholly.  

(Good luck next poster ^,^ hahahahaha)

(Good luck next poster ^,^ hahahahaha)

cover256x256-adb5b94f4a6a4017a4933d9c63e696b3.jpg

Challenge Accepted.

Momo has been one of the vibrant personalities responsible for breathing in the new life that has really brought the Bard RP scene in Balmung to what I consider to be darn near a golden age. His presence in the new LS and efforts to promote it have not gone unnoticed!

Telluride plays the bard concept to the absolute hilt, and it's indisputably awesome. Seriously. He'll be chatting, break into spontaneous song and poetry, and emote, and do it all at an impressive clip even in the middle of a fast-moving event.

And hey, anyone who can reduce L'yhta to flustered inept attempts at flirting commands respect. :)

Freelance Wizard is the reason the RPC is so amazing :) We couldn't have asked for a better Captain to bring us into ARR!

I haven't RPed with him yet, but I really should! Always so much fun to chat with and run with! Just always one of my favorite people around here :)

Great RPer (I must go there some time)

Great performer.. oh yes! You should come see her!

And a barmaid that has a pole to dance around.. gotta get mentioned even if only in our minds.

I saw Kellach about a week ago, standing outside the Quicksand and making his armor rapidly change color like he had just collected an invincibility star from Mario.

This is one of many reasons why I need more Kellach in my life. And you do too.

Steel Wolf. Smirking and Berserking. I've had the pleasure of rping with her before and have no doubt she's just gotten better over time. Like vintage wine. 

Makes one hell of a roegadyn that's pretty much an engaging character.

So ask yourself this: "Have you had your daily dose of Vitamin S and W?"

because I haven't and I need to fix that really soon.