Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

We haven’t spoken often, but Aya still left an impression. She’s really forthcoming and a talented writer who pours depth into her character. Very easy-going and pleasant company, and I’m hoping that I’ll get a chance to hang out with her ICly sometime!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU!

YOU!

you.

Feine is an amazing RPer and I love the stories they tell. Not only are they a great person to RP with, they are very friendly and a great person to talk to.

If it wasn't for Rihxo and the making connections post you made, I don't think we would've RPed that often, if not at all! I'm happy to know ya. ^_^

Zhavi always impressed me when I first started around here and saw the crazy good quality of the IC posts she pumped out.

Her posts are always an enjoyable read and she's always friendly when ya talk to her!

Haven't rped with GhostlyMaiden ever (though I need to change this)

But, since she joined, I've seen her helping people out all the time and just genuinely making the RPC a pleasant place to be.  And her characters are fun to lurk on and read their wikis. (I have a wiki addiction okay?!)

Plus she was crazy enough to become a mod so props for that Herculian undertaking  And for everything else really! :D

I am pretty sure I complimented Zhavi before in this very thread... but I don't care!

And I won't be complimenting Zhavi on the wonderful writing this time... because the player deserves some recognition too. While we've never really talked OOC other than a quick exchange of "hi"... I can tell from the OOC posts: Zhavi's presence is always a positive thing on these boards while also being constructive.

Talk about a boon to the community. (sorry, I stole your phrase)

I've never talked or RP'd with Roen before, but I've seen their writing and I absolutely love their writing. I also love ther avatar, such great art. :D

You're my best friend IRL, so I could go on and on about you and how awesome you are, but I'll keep it to just this:

Your characters are amazing, you're an awesome RPer, and we need to RP again soon!! Like, today. LET'SDOIT.

Ghostly, you've really stepped up on helping out with suggestions and even became moderator. I'm thankful for all the hard work, while maintaining a good presence of approachability. ^_^' it's a shame I've not yet approached for RP. Someday!

Ghostly, you've really stepped up on helping out with suggestions and even became moderator. I'm thankful for all the hard work, while maintaining a good presence of approachability. ^_^' it's a shame I've not yet approached for RP. Someday!

Never met IC, never chatted, but I did take a look at your character wiki and what I can say is below.

Your writing is polished, easy to read, and your vocabulary is impeccable. Just from reading through your wiki I can tell RPing with you would be fun.

Tenacity. On top of being the best Orchestrion track in the game, it also accurately describes Des' efforts at integrating into our community here. It's also been fun seeing his posts on the Tonberry's Lantern! Anyone who posts currentish events for people to react or talk or think about is doing an excellent service for the immersive feel of the world overall.

What can be said about Warren that hasn't been already? The few times I've interacted with him, you get the impression that his character is a seasoned veteran and can lead you through any level of hell.

As far as the person? He's definitely a kind soul from what I've seen. There's a reason he's Steel's senpai.

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE! is super cool and I am sorry I have been away. Life has been crazy and I am gonna start by saying you friend this guy right now. DO IT! SHAFT MASTER OKHI COMMANDS IT! 

BTp2hiq.png

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE! is super cool and I am sorry I have been away. Life has been crazy and I am gonna start by saying you friend this guy right now. DO IT! SHAFT MASTER OKHI COMMANDS IT! 

BTp2hiq.png

Nothing to see here.. nothing to say.. I'm stealing LK and there is nothing to be done about it Muhahahaha.

Plays an excellent male and a superb female char, setup a tavern which is open regularly and best of all puts up with my insanity! Mine? No no Nebula.. not me.

Only downside is not around enough!

Friend them and you get a whole bunch that come with it.. for FREE!

• 2 weeks later...

Warren is the head of the rPC Illuminati and is worthy of all praise. Glory to the mighty one.

Xp

But seriously though. The guy runs the Grindstone, helps out, and is a friendly face. The rpc is better with him around and he's a normally stoic face in a whirlwind of madness.

Warren is the head of the rPC Illuminati and is worthy of all praise. Glory to the mighty one.

Xp

But seriously though. The guy runs the Grindstone, helps out, and is a friendly face. The rpc is better with him around and he's a normally stoic face in a whirlwind of madness.

Askier is a cool non first world country guy lol.

Seriously one of the most chill people on this site.