Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

Ahhhhh Steeeeeelllllllll

Well she pulls off quite the seawolf and is all around a blast to rp with the few times I have rp'd with her. 

Ah but that's already been said.

Also that really long name that sometimes can't be pronounced right on the first try makes for a nice little ice breaker if the character tries to speak it anyway. ouo-b

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely to RP with goes beyond just a chat and is always happy to RP. Is welcoming every newcomer to the forums too. 

It was a good wedding too ;)

keep it up in 2016, Nebbs will be around for the check-ups.

I am yet to achieve Nebulation--the effect of having met Nebbs--but I hope that one day this shall be remedied.

In the meanwhile, hugging and cakeing are two excellent verbs that deserve to be spread. And so I support the movement. <3

You seem like a very intriguing person and found our thread here so I welcome you to the compliments thread and hope to see more. :)

Is super awesome for welcoming me to the RPC, even after I confessed I have no idea what I'm doing. Looking forwards to maybe meeting ICly someday :D

Kurt has always been entertaining whenever we find a chance to RP together. He's a swift-thinking writer and his characters have been hugely enjoyable to interact with.

Also, he crafts stunning ladies and gents both...which is a talent, IMO.

Well, considering the fact I have known you for 3+ years now, I must have SOMETHING to compliment you on.

You're a huge dork, and Rihxo is a huge dork. You are a great person to talk to and you are quite funny.

You're also a pretty nice person to RP with, always know what to say no matter what.