Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_ntl2g0wUpI1qk24apo1_500.gif

*revives thread* o3o

c's pretty dapper all around. usually has pretty good things to say, has interesting characters and sent erik an i a letter along with a little lunch back when we got married. super thoughtful x3

edit: as always, y'all are free to skip me and restart. i just don't wanna see this die cause a little bit of niceness goes a long way <3

edit: as always, y'all are free to skip me and restart. i just don't wanna see this die cause a little bit of niceness goes a long way <3

No skipping! Especially for such a cornerstone of the RP community. We may not RP but I still admire seeing you active and generating RP.

*hugs*

No skipping! Especially for such a cornerstone of the RP community. We may not RP but I still admire seeing you active and generating RP.

*hugs*

Just went through a serious day of RP yesterday, and seeing you here has me pumped up and cheerful for today, like it always has! ^__^

... I might have told you before, but I've always admired your character from afar. I see her as a good badass, the kind that doesn't rest on her badassery (some are just like 'this character is badass' but that's really all they have), but is instead compounded of numerous well-put together character traits.

I wholeheartedly regret letting our thread and potential storyline (incidentally my first RP on this website and FFXIV at all in general) fall to the wayside because you're amazingly cool and a very compelling writer and one day I will have the cajones to think of a good premise with which to rekindle some interactions with.

You and the Elezen (who's name I do not know) look really cute together. ^^

That would be Rosekittens character Lorraine Swygbryda. And thank you for the kind words.

I don't know much about Nero. But wanting to rekindle friend ships and the like is something I wish I was better at and I tip my hat to you.