Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

Well thank you! (You may ignore this post and compliment Kasumi) Im not sure why, might have to ask Lori.

No skips!

I just checked out your wiki, and I love it. Great layout and very nice to see others who you RP with mentioned. (now I need to go do some work on mine in shame).

And Kasumi.. those arts yum!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasumi's headcanon and story is so much cooler than my own. It makes me reconsider my own personal wiki arrangement.

I hope to give her teh Roehugz in-game soon.

Not sure I have complimented you but your title makes me chuckle everytime and offering Roe hugz is the best thing we can do.

He's a Roegadyn and that's always worth noting. Haven't seen him in the game, but I bet that his heart is as big as his size!

Steel Wolf is a wondrous Roegadyn unicorn who must be protected at all cost.

Candle is a magnificent giraffe, and arguably one of my favorite users on the server. The inside jokes between us here and there may not be frequent, but they make my day every time.

• 2 weeks later...

What will the RPC be without Nathan? I honestly can't imagine. His flowery charms are a must for this community, and for the ladies. ;)

But very helpful and open person. One of those few people who you genuinely feel comfortable and at complete ease around.  Also very fun!

Also a great RPer. Need I say more?

I haven't RP'd with Steel, but I love everything about the character's concept. You've obviously put a lot of thought into her and it all comes together in the package that is so well wrapped in ribbons of creativity. (Also, OOCly you seem like a sweetheart! ^^)

I haven't RP'd with Steel, but I love everything about the character's concept. You've obviously put a lot of thought into her and it all comes together in the package that is so well wrapped in ribbons of creativity. (Also, OOCly you seem like a sweetheart! ^^)

I havent rp'd with her but she seems like she would be quite fun to hang around ^_^

I havent rp'd with her but she seems like she would be quite fun to hang around ^_^

Makes me laugh, is great to RP with, would like to steal her toon. I even lay RP traps for them.

Just a great RP friend and stuff.

Makes me laugh, is great to RP with, would like to steal her toon. I even lay RP traps for them.

Just a great RP friend and stuff.

This person gives the best hugs in the world, no matter if they are virtual. It is always a blast to be around this one :D