The Wishlist Thread

Merri

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More RP Buddies!
  • Cheaper Power leveling methods to get Crafts to 50.

So I forgot this thread was a thing and now I don't need anything from before.. Except more RP Buddies. You can NEVER go wrong with more RP buddies. That and since I made my original post, I've been obsessed with Crafting and have gotten better at it. Right now, Crafting and RP is all i really want to do. e.e

Also, if anyone needs an over-confident scholar(Warrior or Ninja) to help them with clears, lemme know and I'll work in a time to help. :>

Stuff for rp:

-The yukata and peach blossom earring items, but that seems impossible now unless they're added to the cash shop.

Blossom earrings are in the shop for $3 now. Should match the necklace once that's unlocked.

Stuff for rp:

-The yukata and peach blossom earring items, but that seems impossible now unless they're added to the cash shop.

Blossom earrings are in the shop for $3 now. Should match the necklace once that's unlocked.

Thank you. :) I will probably buy them. I would love an IC reason for her to wear them.

New update, though I got most of it done on my own, I still want to thank Sarcire for healing my PLD's turn on Chimera. Thank you thank you thank you!

For my RP FC:

28,500,000 27,700,000 gil to reach the 45M goal (for plot + permit).

For Blue:

I'd really, really really love the Bluebird minion.

For Jet'a:

• Odin Trial clearance
  • Second Coil of Bahamut clearance

New update yet again.

For my RP FC:

27,700,000 26,450,000 gil to reach the 45M goal (for plot + permit).

For Blue:

I'd really, really really love the Bluebird minion.

For Jet'a:

• Second Coil of Bahamut clearance

• well, I suppose I'll put up my wishlist xD

For Nako
    • Fat Cat/Nutkin/Miniature Minecart/Magitek Bit minions
    • Echatl Sealant/Artisan's offhand for BSM

For the YTC

• Donations towards a larger house, currently sitting at 200,000 just through random sales, etc.
    • More connections for RP xD

For Kert Stahl

-Some method to powerlevel CRP to 50 really really fast xD

Consider this done when I get back home tonight :)

slight update:

For Nako

• Fat Cat/Nutkin/Miniature Minecart minions
  • Echatl Sealant/Artisan's offhand for CRP

For the YTC

• Donations towards a larger house, currently sitting at 500,000 just through random sales, etc.
  • More connections for RP xD

[align=center]FOR THOSE NEEDING/WANTING AN ODIN CLEAR[/align]

[align=center]I'll message those I spot here on the thread and see who still needs it, but I too need it. I know the fight as a DPS and -partially- as SCH and know others who have cleared it who are also willing to help! If I don't message you first, message me and we'll get ya that clear! \o/[/align]

[align=center]I'll message those I spot here on the thread and see who still needs it, but I too need it. I know the fight as a DPS and -partially- as SCH and know others who have cleared it who are also willing to help! If I don't message you first, message me and we'll get ya that clear! \o/[/align]

I'd be willing to help heal for people's Odin clears if need be. I've already done it but I'm definitely up to help, it would just have to be after 330 pm CST if I was needed because of work. c:

A bluebird, any of the platinum scarves and a house. The latter will have to wait until SE comes out with more small plots or I magically get to 45 mil. Plz SE gimme more houses, or make it to where individuals don't have to compete with FCs.  Also make me a crow pet SE. I also like art. Give me all your art.

I never thought I'd post in here because I've got so little to give back in return, but not having Leatherworker to 40/50 to repair my stupid belt is driving me absolutely insane.

If you want you can tell me what your daily GC requirements are for leatherworker through Moogle mail and/or tell me what items you need for whatever leve you want to spam and I'll send them over to you asap.

Also, post in the Get That Clear thread. We'll help y'all out.

Usually more in the nature of giving my body to the dungeon gods to help level friends than thinking about what I want :3.

I guess I'm pretty simple:

- Arachne Robe

- Ramuh EX clear (how I've done T9 but not this I'll never know)

- A group of people to run first coil with for glamour drops