"I've always wanted to meet you!"

Flynnjesus didn't notice me.

Anyway an addendum for Nah would be any Gridanians, Gridania based characters really.

Don't be a pissbaby Kurtykins :love:

I do want to RP with your alts, though.

<3 Flynnjesus-senpai Anyway as for my alts, let's plan something out yeah?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franz and Ilwe'ran are at the top on my list right now.

Mel got to meet Chachanji briefly a little while ago, but would like to do more sometime.

Kage, duh. :P

Rhyllona, still need to run into you sometime! D:

I feel like Titor would be neat to interact with, too.

Dogberry! Oh Dogberry. We're supposed to do drinks at some point, too, but it seems to slip through the cracks. You'd think that'd be impossible for a Roe.

I wish I'd gotten to interact more with the Red Wings, too. In my head they're basically the A-Team, as written by Michael Bay.

*laughs* The Kest is probably going to fit in quite well with the Red Wings.  Her puglist teacher has pretty much groom her into a spy without her realizing it.

As for who I would like to have more interaction time with

Merri (though I can't think how John or Kest would end up running into him)

Howl (mostly to see the deep conversation that he and John could get into about predestination and how John's postcognitive ability would play within the God of time's meaning)

Erik (because Kest really needs to finally meet her commander)

Dogberry (just because)

The whole of Red Wings and Dauntless (just for the trouble that is probably going to find)

and probably many others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

I'll jump aboard the cop out train and say everyone! (Because it's true -- I need more, varied RP contacts!) But I especially want to RP with everyone who has more shady, criminal types of characters. And maybe some of the law enforcement types, too. Wait, I mean... *innocently bats eyelashes*

So, I can say that I've been really lucky to get rp with alot of folks here, many of whom I get to speak with on a daily basis as newfound friends. Bless Roen and Jara for putting up with my crap. I won't generate a list of folks I'd like to rp with cause it would be really, really long.

I will, however mention the 1st person that made that list because she prolly isn't aware that she's the reason I'm on the rpc and Balmung in the first place.

So, back when 2.0 launched I was eagerly trying to get my hands on the game, not so fresh off of the shutdown of City of Heroes and a poor showing from swtor, I did a search for "Final Fantasy XIV unofficial roleplay server". 

What I got back wasn't one post, but several, on multiple forums I think from Alothia Starkwood directing people to Balmung and having the RPC linked in her sig.

So that's my story of the first person to make their way onto my list. Short and simple I know, but a year later I still havent been able to catch her, elusive lady that one. :thumbsup:

(Forgive any typos, typing on tablet with auto correct nazi turned off.)