"I've always wanted to meet you!"

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Reviving this topic because I suck.

I want to meet Sounsyy-senpai and get bullied hard for my erroneous lore deviations.

I also am going to be a cop-out and say that I want to meet everyone because I'm a shitter who lives for the banter.

Oh hey someone cast raise on this thread.

Well generic answer would be a lot of people here. Like meet them ICly at some point, even for a scant five minute conversation. Notice me, senpai @u@-b

If we have to name at least one. I know I'd like to meet Aya at some point. I've only got my cousin's brief encounter to go on so that's got my curiosity piqued.

Yeaaaah...totally gonna cop out as well and say "Everyone" as well. xD

In more specifics, though, I've always wanted to have some RP time with Warren, Coatleque, Gegenji, moar Kurt, Nebbs, and make it to a Grindstone one of these shiny days. Damn my shit days off and work schedule... ;_;

Will have to agree with Steel. I enjoy rping with anyone now that the bar for the FC is open I hope to see more people I know from here.

Though, I wouldn't mind seeing....more Nailah or Gegenji...I need to twiddle dem thumbs.

The one time I got to RP with Faye and Val, some random Miqo'te Lancer Dragoon-jumped onto our table, speared Val's steak (I think it was Val's!) and ran away...without explanation. After putting her dirty feet all over the table (and probably our food).

Granted, this was in the Quicksand, BUT SERIOUSLY.

Warren, Roen, Crofte, Dogberry (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), C'kayah and his band of merry misfits (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), Kage, Tiergan, Aya, McBeef, Jancis, Faye, Val, Berrod (that one time DIDN'T COUNT) ........ okay, pretty much half of the people regularly posting on the rpc (I can't remember all the names, but trust me that I stalk most of your writing and plot happenings and daydream about potentials that in all likelihood will never happen). Most of the rest I've rped with, except people who joined since I've been on and off since last August.

So much intriguing and interesting writing talent here. Not enough time or sanity to nab everyone. :(

Awww let's RP sometime!

The one time I got to RP with Faye and Val, some random Miqo'te Lancer Dragoon-jumped onto our table, speared Val's steak (I think it was Val's!) and ran away...without explanation. After putting her dirty feet all over the table (and probably our food).

Hahahaha holy crap, I forgot about that.

Warren, Roen, Crofte, Dogberry (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), C'kayah and his band of merry misfits (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), Kage, Tiergan, Aya, McBeef, Jancis, Faye, Val, Berrod (that one time DIDN'T COUNT)  ........ okay, pretty much half of the people regularly posting on the rpc (I can't remember all the names, but trust me that I stalk most of your writing and plot happenings and daydream about potentials that in all likelihood will never happen).  Most of the rest I've rped with, except people who joined since I've been on and off since last August.

So much intriguing and interesting writing talent here.  Not enough time or sanity to nab everyone. :(

You're welcome to RP with me anytime :D Though I'm usually afk in game, when I come back I try to check my messages and see what people said! I'd be happy to!

-I know I owe Val a throwdown for old time's sake (please look forward to it!)

It is looked forward to 8-)

Yeaaaah...totally gonna cop out as well and say "Everyone" as well. xD

In more specifics, though, I've always wanted to have some RP time with Warren, Coatleque, Gegenji, moar Kurt, Nebbs, and make it to a Grindstone one of these shiny days. Damn my shit days off and work schedule... ;_;

Yes Steel is on my hunt down for RP list.. but time.. is a cruel thing.

The one time I got to RP with Faye and Val, some random Miqo'te Lancer Dragoon-jumped onto our table, speared Val's steak (I think it was Val's!) and ran away...without explanation.  After putting her dirty feet all over the table (and probably our food).

I would LOVE to be able to claim the fame for that one, but.. not a lancer :(

Arblis gotta step up her troublemaker game, I didn't realize there was such a pro around!