"I've always wanted to meet you!"

So, RPC, who is it? Everyone's got that person they wish they saw more of in roleplay - the person who seemed cool on the forums, the snippet of story they wish they were involved in, the "Dammit if only we played in the same locales" issue that comes with being centralized to a location. Who are the people you've always wanted to tell a story with, run into or otherwise meet ICly but never managed to crash into?

I sorely regret never getting something off of the ground with Zhavi. Lately, I wonder how Steel Wolf has never run into Warren. And while I don't know much about Gharen Wolfsong, he seems like a contact worthy of earning respect from.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always wanted to see more of Warren...well...ANY of Warren, just briefly or via interaction or otherwise.

I'd also always wanted to see Chachan for more than a few seconds' worth of emote time, and I still wish to see Cliodhna and Erik. Ideally at the same time. Because squee.

In spite of never meeting the player or character, and not even remembering specifically what sparked my interest in them, Roen Deneith seems like a fascinating character with a really interesting story arc.

V'aleera brushed into Crofte for the first time recently, but I'd like for them to have a more personal meeting and dialogue next time.

Just a few, where EVEN THEY HAD ALL RIGHTS TO SOMEHOW MEET, Kage never got to really talk to them:

Siha (I mean, Kage had Erik -and- Roen. And and and then they had that battle at North Ceruleum but then again Askier's sister got thrown off a cliff. Also, an unnamed mercenary clobbered kage around.)

Warren (Location. But then kage also suffered from just being timid. Warren just looks intimidating ok)

Berrod (Again, Location. Seriously, Quicksand and yet Kage never got to really interact due to my own failings. Along with his.)

People whose locations made it hard:

Ilwe'ran

Yvellont

Rivienne

Zhavi

ANYONE FROM FREELANCE'S FC

I've been lucky to meet other people, but yeah.

Edit: NEeded more Dogberry too

I've been pretty lucky that most of the folks I really liked to have RPed with I have gotten to. I feel almost greedy naming folks I still would like to have a chance to RP with. All I can hope is that the folks I RP with will continue to want to RP with me. :blush:

Conversely, though, I do feel bad about the folks I said I was going to RP with and things... fell through. Or those I RPed once with and that was about it. I know there was one person (who's still on my Friends List, I think) who came to Balmung and I offered to help them dip their toes into RP there... but our times never really matched up. I've gotten caught up in a lot of RPs and a few slipped to the wayside.

... I want to still try to be open to RP, though. So if folks want to play with Chachan (or Judge!), just let me know. :(

My list of people that I want to RP with is so ridiculously long. ><

Roen, Coat, Nero and a few others have that amazing plot line going on that I've been following for forever. One day Osric and Souns can butt heads. Souns needs some more Berrod and Franz in her life... well maybe. Melodia I've been promising to RP with forever and wanted to catch her as a Yellowjacket. Chacha/Judge I've had like one IC conversation with and that saddens me. Tier! Kage! Aysun and Souns have interacted occasionally but there needs to be more of that. And pretty much anyone who has been nice to me on the forums I want to RP with you and meet your characters! >=U /but seriously has worst RP schedule.

Dogberry! Oh Dogberry. We're supposed to do drinks at some point, too, but it seems to slip through the cracks. You'd think that'd be impossible for a Roe.

Life kinda got crazy there over the holidays. I'll confer with Stormwind and we'll see what we can come up with.

Also, Roes have pretty big cracks.

I will second the notion of anyone from Freelance's FC. :blush: I really wanted to join hers initially, but a good friend of mine ending up making a guild. I love your concepts!

Wow there are just tons so I probably can't list everyone off but I would love to start out by saying I always feel so lucky to have met as many people I have, and people I never even thought I would in some cases! So!

Kage (Yes and not because I was listed but because I've heard so much about your character and I genuinely think Siha and Kage would get along! Plus there's that lovely awkward moment where she's like...'Wasn't I covered in your blood once? O.O' Thank you Franz~)

Sounsyy (I've had my eye on you...you can't simply AFK screenshot me and get away! Also because Sounsyy just makes me think of one of those badasses you just HAVE to meet once.))

Ilwe (Because the player is super sweet and the story behind the character is interesting to me, plus it sounds like he gets up to a lot of neat story arcs!)

Jancis (We've technically met but definitely need to RP more, both characters I've met have been great, and Jancis is just the sweetest!)

Gharen (Because he's her oath sister's biological brother and she has yet to meet him. She finds this to be a problem. Not that she sees Roen enough. :x)

And then there are tons more of you. LET ME LOVE YOU ALL! :bouncy:

Souns needs some more other Highlander and Franz in her life... well maybe. 

You know all those times I was AFK? I wasn't. (At least not every time)

Send me a tell as a "is Franz actually at his computer?" check. I'm probably sitting at the computer or just right over in the kitchen making food.

Franz

*blinks* If this's me, I ask why. And why we haven't tried to make it happen.

Kage (Yes and not because I was listed but because I've heard so much about your character and I genuinely think Siha and Kage would get along! Plus there's that lovely awkward moment where she's like...'Wasn't I covered in your blood once? O.O' Thank you Franz~)

Was this from his Unnamed Mercenary days?

On my list....lots of people.

There are a lot of contacts I've been bad about following up with in the last month or so. *clear throat*

people I need to RP with more, to name a few

C'eleni

Chachanji

Edda

Evangeline

Jancis

Otto

Roen

Past Contacts in this one FC I was in

Berrod

Clio

Oscare

Sounsyy

Warren

Everyone who actually wants to talk to me ._.

My list is extremely restricted, since I spend about 95% of my "game time" running the Stars LS, running the Stars FC, and also actively moderating, you guessed it, the Rendezvous website. The other 5% is spent playing Triple Triad. ;)

That being said, there are people who have come and gone in the LS who I wish I could have spent more time with, or have run specific scenes with. Ta-daaaa:

Delial

Jezune

Garrett(Kaeless)

Oh, as far as current members for IC reasons:

Momo

Rizu

Any Lalafell

But if I'm being REALLY honest? I'd love to get to know everyone more! I just need to quit my day job and win the lottery for totes.

:bouncy:

I can't even begin to talk about the people who I want to RP with again.

*rolls Kage into a popoto ball* *rolls him slowly to...*

I know Lili would enjoy seeing Kage again.

Kage

Kage!

(Psst your schedule would totes be better by just raiding on Balmung /jk)

"...yes ; ;"

Also yes Franz this is in reference to the first RP event I told you to get involved in where MERC ALSO BEAT KAGE TO A PULP. :V Damn you rolz! *shakes tiny lala fist*