"I've always wanted to meet you!"

Addendum:

Kurt should probably meet Melodia one of these days, OOCly she's a cool person to talk to. As well as meet Steel Wolf-senpai more. Nako'li too, gots ta get closer to the bossman. Ludivine Goultard might be interested in some of the shit he's gotten himself into (again) or at least see how he different he is again. Ameline Valtin too, I'm so sorry I kept dc'ing.  Y'lani too, damn would be nice to get them lost in translation again. Adeya Evenar as well..thought I'd need to get Ramona up a few WAR levels before we can trigger something that would have them compromise. (Add those names to like the ones in my previous posts)

Ramona, well she needs to see Professor Darkbore again, seriously there's so much development on her fragmented memory he'd be interested in. QUQUKI QUKI, Ramona needs her best friend! N'velhi Tia, Tia and Mona might need to start corrupting minors again..I mean what. 

For Nah, she'd like to meet Liliro, easily her and Enla and Miata.

For Keil, maybe running into Vynka Lanore, Atoli Taira and Tricky J'vicho would do wonders for him as well as T'shina Vashka. Also V'ari they need to be together again. So that I can make Duskwright melt again.

I really don't know who'd click well with the Self-overconfident, kneeshanker, lab assistant Effie...I mean don't you want to punt that girlafell too?

On a general sense, everyone else. I don't care who you are, I've decided to crush that shyness and go make the first /tell! As long as I catch you on any of my characters!

Franz and Kurt want to RP with me! Yay! biggrin.gif

It's not that I'm shy. I just feel intimidated by many of the RPC RPers. Like, I was super intimidated when I first RPed with Berrod. Super intimidated whenever I RP with Faye and Val. Super intimidated super intimidated!!

Then, I feel like an annoying little idiot when I ask someone to RP... because I tend to ask over and over again! ; ;

GIVE ME YOUR WHEN AND WHERE ELENI, I WILL FIND YOU THEN, SLEEP OR NO!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franz and Kurt want to RP with me! Yay! biggrin.gif

GIVE ME YOUR WHEN AND WHERE ELENI, I WILL FIND YOU THEN, SLEEP OR NO!

I HAVE AN IDEA. WE SHOULD FORUM RP. Time and schedules cannot stop my phone/laptop/tablet/worklaptop/dial-up-screeches-from-the-void-if-I-must posts.

I have no idea how to forum RP then again I had no idea how to in game RP and that never stopped me! BRING IT!

Those who mentioned me (omg ; ; ), I will say: life will find a way. Maybe at the coughgrindstonecoughthisweekcough.

People I still really want to RP with on Osric but haven't:

Oscare

Sounsyy

L'yhta

Melodia

Chachanji proper

Crisiet

Yvelont

Dude, Osric, we kinda sorta RPed that one time with the Kiht thing. You know. In Coerthas, with the dragon and the slaying.

Seriously, though. Of all the people I haven't been able to RP with due to IC geographical limitations -- at the top of my list. Some things, though, they might-a be a-changin' for my poor knife-ear very soon.

4. Moar Ishgardians (hi SessionZero!)

S-senpai noticed me...

Oh god, please do not call me senpai. Tiergan will challenge you to a duel over who reigns as supreme kouhai. And I am not worthy. ;_;

Am I good or what? :P

*dusts off hands*

Next I'll introduce SZ (Reilan) to Yvelont, and Sounsyy to Roen.

Line up peoples!

Kiht, apprentice, little sister, you stay out of mah lahf! (No, but seriously. That'd be cool.)

There was this Hyur I met a month ago in game that I wish I remembered hee name because her and Aaron got along borderline perfect despite Aaron being a depressing SoB back then. Haven't seen her since v.v and forgot to add her.

Like an angel swooped into my rp life and had the most fun ever with me standing on tables awkwardly and getting drunk. Only to leave the next day without a trace T_T

But more notable mentions when I finally decide to renew my subscription because im broke atm lol

Warren - I feel if he and Aaron got in a situation where they were stuck talking to each other they'd have a sort of Older brother little brother relationship. 

Chanchan - That grindstone fight was awesome! 

Flynt (the Miq'ote) - he's like awesome and stuff yo.

Lilithium - I just picture if she really met Aaron shed try to be his mom and scold him for wearing all black so much and always toying with sharp objects. 

Zaiaku - IC he and Aaron seem to for some reason avoid each other. Wish I could find out why lol

And pretty much everyone else who wants to.

Lilithium - I just picture if she really met Aaron shed try to be his mom and scold him for wearing all black so much and always toying with sharp objects.

He likely wouldn't be the first like that she's come across lol

Lili - Aaron why do you wear so much black are you depressed? I've never seen you without some weapon either and why is there a scar on your face. I swear you could be a really cool person to hang with but you're always barely talking or serious 24/7 you really need to lighten up.

*long pause and awkward silence*

AARON ARE YOU CUTTING YOURSELF IS THAT WHY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A SWORD AND A SCAR ON YOUR FACE OH MY GOD AARON MY POOR BABY WHY ARE YOU SO DEPRESSED WHO DID THIS TO YOU *HYPERVENTILATES*

Aaron - . . . . . . . . . . . . o_o wat?

Lili - That's it mister no more vanilla ice cream you're grounded and you need help. Here to work on your social skills play with Ado. *gives Aaron Ado plushie*

Aaron - . . . . . . . . . . . . . O_O wat?

and I still wish to see Cliodhna and Erik. Ideally at the same time. Because squee.

*hides in her hoodie blushing* when are you online?? it's like trying to track down a damn shiny! >n<

Erik and Clio

send me a tell in game to set something up o3o

You know all those times I was AFK? I wasn't. (At least not every time)

Send me a tell as a "is Franz actually at his computer?" check. I'm probably sitting at the computer or just right over in the kitchen making food.

Clio

D: so send tells instead of taking pics and poking you?

The Red Wings

yus. so much yus.

Aw...no one wants to meet Bri. That's okay. She would just try and start a fight anyway. 3

And...well, everyone. Bri needs more friends that she can say aren't friends but secretly is happy to have them. *nods*

i'll totes be one of bri's friends. i didn't list you cause we already met ic ;p

And Clio & Erik ICly, we only met OOCly.

*also belongs to worst timezone ever*

what timezone? you'd be surprised when i'm active (it varies a lot)

Wow, so many names around !

Prepare an event, get everybody drunk wearing and RP !

(And me I'll hide in a corner and I'll take some screenshots when you will all be dancing in underwears)

There's already an event, its the YTC Bar Nights... :P

I wants to meet Ilwe ICly, i have to do some stuff with Aly... there are tons of you....

you mean the one you passed out at last time??? ;D also there's THIS event *shameless plug* :blush:

Cliodhna

i'll be going to ytc's barnights and hod's tavern nights when available. we can meet there or set up something else. o3o mostly going to ytc to put more stickers on nako's face...>.>

I'd also like to trade more than a few quick words with Clio, Erik

lunch was great and i'd love to do more of those ic! hopefully we could even set one up when erik's around :3

*laughs* The Kest is probably going to fit in quite well with the Red Wings. Her puglist teacher has pretty much groom her into a spy without her realizing it.

Erik (because Kest really needs to finally meet her commander)

The whole of Red Wings

we still need to meet as well but erik does have some fc wide events in the works :3

....long post is looooooooong @u@

Essentially everyone. I'm not well-informed to know all of them by specific name, but I've hung awkwardly/silently around the Grindstoners (maybe poor choice of words) and vicariously enjoyed a couple conversations I've passed by or observed strolling around. And I think I asked a couple of them if they wanted drinks at the holiday party. Evangeline, Jancis, Warren, Berrod, Inessa, Aya, Osric, and Oscare, of course... and Verad.

There's tons more but I don't know all of them by name.

Franz and Kurt want to RP with me! Yay! :D

It's not that I'm shy. I just feel intimidated by many of the RPC RPers. Like, I was super intimidated when I first RPed with Berrod. Super intimidated whenever I RP with Faye and Val. Super intimidated super intimidated!!

Then, I feel like an annoying little idiot when I ask someone to RP... because I tend to ask over and over again! ; ;

You shouldn't be intimidated! We don't bite! ;A; (Well, maybe Val does. Not me. I'm an innocent angel.) I wish our schedules aligned more!

I just about shat my pants when Faye and Val came out when Kage was forced to be a bad corrupt Brass Blade >.>

/justhadtobringitup

WE WERE SO READY TO WRECK FACE D8<

I just about shat my pants when Faye and Val came out when Kage was forced to be a bad corrupt Brass Blade >.>

/justhadtobringitup

IT'S NOT EASY TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN MONETARIST SCUM WOULD MAKE IT EASY TO HANG YOUR FRIEND FOR BEING A "GARLEAN SPY" AND THEY WANTED TO SEE YOU WOULD BE A GOOD LITTLE BRASS BLADE.

And.. and... Kage tried to just tell Aya it was a staged event ; ;

/justhadtobringitup

IT'S NOT EASY TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN MONETARIST SCUM WOULD MAKE IT EASY TO HANG YOUR FRIEND FOR BEING A "GARLEAN SPY" AND THEY WANTED TO SEE YOU WOULD BE A GOOD LITTLE BRASS BLADE.

And.. and... Kage tried to just tell Aya it was a staged event ; ;

*pats* There, there. Shhhh. *pet, pet*

Can I poke people who I want to RP with when I want to RP with them? Can I poke? Pwease? Pretty pwease with smiles on top? >//u//<

My list of people I want to RP with is toooo long...

/nod nod

Poking is always to be done, IC poking doubly so!

giphy.gif

One more name to add that I damn well forgot and feel very ashamed about fogetting. Avis Inkwood, literally Kurt's and my own first IC contact. We're in the same timezone...we should be seeing each other more...I'm sorry ;_; *also on your thingy with Clio the latest I've seen her up is like 4pm our time. Usually she clocks out like 330 ish.*

On the Kurt front, she'd most likely be amused to know Kurt's stopped fishing for a bit.

On the Ramona front, well you know she still kinda owns Ramona to an extent.

Also maybe one of Ralyon's characters. It was fun RPing with Gentle Sun after all.

Oh my goodness, so many people want to RP with my Scowlander...!

I have made a list. A hit list. OF ROLEPLAY. Since I know Berry can be a bit hard to approach at times, I'll likely have him approach with something instead!

beware all ye peoples