"I've always wanted to meet you!"

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also always wanted to see Chachan for more than a few seconds' worth of emote time

Chachan

Chacha/Judge I've had like one IC conversation with and that saddens me.

Chachan

Chachanji

... :surprise:

I've actually been gunning pretty hard for some RPs as a counterbalance to my Nexus dungeon atma grinding the past few days. So, um, feel free to send me a tell in-game or something if you guy want to bump into Chachan somewheres. :blush:

I always want to meet more people than I have time to RP.

There are some though that I wish I could RP with more.

Most of the FC

Roen

The Red Wings, and the Dauntless, their shoot off

Crofters

C'kayah

Gharen

A whole bunch more as well.I keep thinking of stories that have faded away.

I'm kind of tearing up as I write this, kind of feels like a list of the good old days. Evangeline tends to run in different crowds than my first character did. Lots of new people to meet and stories to make, but I still feel nostalgic about the old ones.

Aw...no one wants to meet Bri. That's okay. She would just try and start a fight anyway. 3

I need to get more rp in with Berrod for sure. Bri needs a real monk to teach her traditions.

Janice for fun.

Kage because I always see him on here but never ingame.

And...well, everyone.  Bri needs more friends that she can say aren't friends but secretly is happy to have them. *nods*

Twelve knows I've wanted to roleplay with Gharen, Roen, Nero, and the like, but I've never really gotten the chance. Interaction with Delial has kinda sent me the message that ICly, Edgar would never be allowed near these people. Like, ever. And that makes me sad.

And I desperately need more Femroes in Edgar's life, that's for sure.

Really just want to meet everyone. Whether it be a side effect of my timezone or something else, never really seem to come across a lot of you beautiful RPC people. And both of my characters could do with more contacts, honestly ^^ 

If I had to mention one, I'd love to run into Rhyllona in a setting where our characters actually has time for talking xD

I hear you. I want to RP with everyone!

Though there are a couple of names that are especially big on my list because I know I'd love RPing with them and yet somehow it has never happened yet: Verad and Val, it's going to happen some day! :love:

We're gonna do it one day ;-; I promise.

Warren Castille... even though there's probably nothing any of our characters would have to talk about nor have anything to make them enjoy each other's presence.

Also F'raneh Yamir, but she is a Spanish RP'er so.... barriers...

Edit:

Also, any shy characters. I don't know why but I find myself so mesmerised by people who are bahving very shy in public RP.

I've yet to really delve into much RP, trying to get my character to a comfortable place where I can focus on RP.

That being said, from an RP perspective, I'd like to meet the following people who have been the most helpful in answering my questions regarding the game in general.

In no particular order:

Warren.

Kage.

Geogenji

I role-play with anyone and everyone mostly. There is nobody I am looking for in particular, but I currently have ongoing plots with:

(alphabetically)

C'kayah

Evangeline

Gharen

Jameson

Nero

Osric

Roen

Verad

I could not even list here the number of people Coatleque knows, has known, or has heard of.

Aw...no one wants to meet Bri. That's okay. She would just try and start a fight anyway. 3

I need to get more rp in with Berrod for sure. Bri needs a real monk to teach her traditions.

Janice for fun.

Kage because I always see him on here but never ingame.

And...well, everyone.  Bri needs more friends that she can say aren't friends but secretly is happy to have them. *nods*

Aw. Now I'm gonna bug you in the quicksand mores!

I should actually stop putzing around and go actively stalk them.

My body is ready.

Sounsyy I've had my eye on you...you can't simply AFK screenshot me and get away!

Yisss I cannnnn! <3 Also Siha = incredibly adorable and I'll likely melt when we RP.

You know all those times I was AFK? I wasn't. (At least not every time)

/ups stalking game!

(Psst your schedule would totes be better by just raiding on Balmung /jk)

:cry: