"I've always wanted to meet you!"

Dogberry! Oh Dogberry. We're supposed to do drinks at some point, too, but it seems to slip through the cracks. You'd think that'd be impossible for a Roe.

I wish I'd gotten to interact more with the Red Wings, too. In my head they're basically the A-Team, as written by Michael Bay.

Gotten? Any time Warren. We can set something up.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really just want to meet everyone. Whether it be a side effect of my timezone or something else, never really seem to come across a lot of you beautiful RPC people. And both of my characters could do with more contacts, honestly ^^ 

If I had to mention one, I'd love to run into Rhyllona in a setting where our characters actually has time for talking xD

Same. I run weird times on the game, so I rarely - if ever - run into anyone on the RPC.

...I would honestly love to run into Steel and Gran Chachanji again. And Clio & Erik ICly, we only met OOCly. 

Really, EVERYONE HERE is wonderful and I would not-so-secretly love to RP with all of you. *SLAIN BY SHYNESS* 

*also belongs to worst timezone ever*

Kinda wanna throw Kurt at...

Flynnjesus(again)

C'eleni(but it never happens, I'm sorry I'll strive to sleep less)

Franz(I owe this guy so much plus I think it'd be cool)

Steel Wolf(Kurt needs more axe senpai in his life)

On the Nah front I guess I just wanna see what happens when she and Liliro finally meet. Maybe that punt off event would happen yeah?

Of course I want to RP with everyone but several factors prolly made that impossible

*coughKurt'sfantasiacough* *coughRamona'swarpedaethercough* *coughNah'smombeingpartofHydaelynilluminaticough* *coughthosearehugeturnoffyeahcough*

So the best I could probably do is just send you guys an ooc poke over tells and then see what happens. That's assuming I even find you guys IG.

Also does it make me a bad person that I've seen Sastra so many times in game across all my characters but have been too scared shitless to even poke her?

EDIT: AMELINE VALTIN...who I am RPing with right now at this very moment of edit. <3 How could I have missed her?!

Wow, so many names around !

Prepare an event, get everybody drunk wearing and RP !

(And me I'll hide in a corner and I'll take some screenshots when you will all be dancing in underwears)

There's already an event, its the YTC Bar Nights... :P

I wants to meet Ilwe ICly, i have to do some stuff with Aly... there are tons of you....

everyone.gif

..Seriously. But if I have to make a list.

1. All the people in the Gridanian LS.

2. Koporo and/or Edgar

3. Sounsyy

4. Moar Ishgardians (hi SessionZero!)

5. Dogburreh

6. Ameline Valtin (Hm, don't remember writing this one on here, but I must have! ;P)

There are many, many others but that's off the top of my head in no particular order. Guh. The trick is finding TIME.

Also does it make me a bad person that I've seen Sastra so many times in game across all my characters but have been too scared shitless to even poke her?

This pretty much sums up how I feel about anyone I see from the RPC in game. I try and summon the will to say something, but all that effort typically goes into running the other way. :blush:

I may have only recently returned to game, but I've been lurking in the background since I began playing a year ago (saying nothing due to perpetual shyness). Here's my list:

Sounsyy (who, by common consensus, is the resident lore goddess and must be shown respect, but from the little I've let myself read of her character's wiki, seems really interesting)

Roen Deneith (I was an Eberron fan, too, back when I played)

Pretty much anyone from Ishgard (I can't wait for the new content...)

Alothia

Aya

Kage

Jacques and Vaughn (I've met Vaughn before, in passing, but wouldn't mind seeing again)

Freelance (for just seeming like a really cool frood)

Just about anyone else here

Pretty much everybody who posts on this site, really. I'll avoid naming any individuals since I'm not really in the habit of playing favourites.

There's some characters in particular that I feel would provide quite a bit of interesting role-play for my own character. Unfortunately it can be a tad difficult to find certain posters in-game due to conflicting schedules or differing social circles/haunts.

Flynt Reddard because he seems to be the sort of larger than life character type I get a kick out of. Plus, I recently saw the Kingsman, and he looks like he could belong to them.

Oxfords, not brogues 8-)

If it's suited shenanigans you want it's what you'll get. Frankly I've never really recovered from my FC crashing and been in an RP rut, would adore making some new regular friends.

Edit: Oh piss forgot to contribute. I'm already RPing with Val, acquainted with the Grindstone folks, u-uh... crap, there's not many people I haven't RPed with on here, is there. I suppose having the feds taking a warrant out on Flynt on account of something stupid would be hilarious.

If I wasn't so busy preparing for saving the world from terrorists ...

I'd sit in my Chocobokeep and watch most of you just pass by. Because nobody really /needs/ a complimentary Chocobo inspection. That's OK. I'll just sit there and smile as you all pass by on your exciting adventures.

*hides in corner wishing he had more time to RP with all the people he's never RP'd with*

I haven't been on much lately due to my poor health, but improvements in that and my soon to be new "3 days a week" scheduled will have me on more and more in the coming months. I love to RP and don't mind walkups, so feel free to come at me if you see me. As for who, I use to rp with her a lot and miss hanging out with Roen. Come and find me Red, we could have an ic lunch and catch up. Its been to long.

I want to RP with everyone. I look up to everyone on the RPC as senpais, and I want them to notice me and RP with me... >///<

I WANT TO RP WITH EVERYONE! 

See, a little unknown parrot like me is humbled when I get to RP with the greats of the RPC. 

*hides behind parrots*

Of course, I will RP with anyone and everyone. Feel free to poke with magical RP stick.

I want to RP with everyone. I look up to everyone on the RPC as senpais, and I want them to notice me and RP with me... >///<

I WANT TO RP WITH EVERYONE! 

See, a little unknown parrot like me is humbled when I get to RP with the greats of the RPC. 

*hides behind parrots*

Of course, I will RP with anyone and everyone. Feel free to poke with magical RP stick.

It's just shyness that we also have to go through though Q^Q