Mr Eorzea

A picture would be nailed onto a board within the Quicksand. It would be a poster with a rather well-drawn picture of a shirtless Roegadyn staring down at you. Under it would read.

"Evenin'. They know me as Ox. And I'm going to be bringin' a bit of manliness. A test that distinguishes the boys from men. I present to' ye' all, Mr Eorzea. Bein' of Rain-People blood. Err, Roegadyn, for ye's not that bloody informed, I'll be gaugin' ye' on how ye' look and present yerself. Ye'll be havin' votes, too, I reckon from those wantin' to watch  and the winner will be crowned Mr Eorzea 'n' handed three-hundred thousan' gil. OH! And less I ferget, nay damned Mandervilles. And aye, I'm lookin' at ye', hotpants."

Underneath this poster would be another, smaller one stuck on with a pin.

"Ye'll be asked ta' come prepared with yer outfits in check. Ye'll be needin' to have yer usual attire on what ye' think looks good and yer swimmin' gear. Lads, note. If yer swimmin' gear is ye' bein' bare-ass naked, yer disqualified. After each contestant has had their outfits evaluated, first ye'll be wearin' yer usual stuff then yer swimsuits, each contestant will be asked ta' give a speech to the crowd on why they'd be a perfect Mr Eorzea."

OOC Details

Huzzah, my first post and I thought I'd kick it off with a bang. I present to you this idea I've had for many months now, but have never had the chance to really bring it to life. But that is changing. Hopefully this will garner some interest, but I will be looking to host a fun event for everyone, hopefully enjoyable for everyone on Balmung if they decide to come!

I will be looking to host a Pageant-esque style event that will be focusing on our under appreciated E-muscles and sculpted bodies. It will be known as Mr Eorzea. This will be a contest decided by you, the roleplayer primarily. However, the majority of people will be undergoing the jurisdiction of me and any judges that wish to take part.

Obviously, this event's contestants will only be men but all races are more than welcome to come take part.

I will be looking for some players to sign up as judges and I would appreciate if anyone willing to help me out with this, put your names below and I'll get to you in-game about this event! 

I will be looking to start this on the 4th of April, 19:00 EST (12AM GMT) and I hope people will be more than happy to come and watch and have fun! If you'd like to add anything onto this event, catering and the likes, by all means come give me a shout on this thread!

As for the location, still to be 100% determined but hopefully around Costa del Sol!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be looking to host a Pageant-esque style event that will be focusing on our under appreciated E-muscles and sculpted bodies.

In short do not sign up if you aren't a Highlander or Roe.

I've seen some Hyurs strut their stuff ;) Lalas would be....interesting!

Right guys! Since I'm terrible at using the RPC. If you're wanting to take part or judge (I'll be looking for 3 other judges + myself) please add Syznsthal Ohcblaet to your friends list and send me an in-game mail or send me a message on here with your character name and your role! Please note I don't need your names if you're coming to watch. ;)

I will be looking to host a Pageant-esque style event that will be focusing on our under appreciated E-muscles and sculpted bodies.

In short do not sign up if you aren't a Highlander or Roe.

I've seen some Hyurs strut their stuff ;) Lalas would be....interesting!

On that note I may have to enter as well.