Thing that you feel most guilty for in this game as a player

Riven

I feel guilty for killing the poor little gaeilkittens.  I even got a screenshot of one and I SWEAR IT KNOWS WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING.

l4mxZPb.png

I’M SORRY, ALRIGHT? I AM SO SO SORRY! I DON’T WANT TO KILL YOU OR YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS OR SISTERS, BUT YOU COME AFTER ME WITH THE TEETH AND CLAWS AND THE YOWLING AND YOU WANT TO KILL ME AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO HAVE TO BEAT YOU DOWN BECAUSE I’M A CAT PERSON, AND YOU LOOK LIKE MY DEAR FUZZY SPAWN OF SATAN KITTEN THAT I HAVE AND I’M SORRY, I AM SO SO SORRY PLEASE DON’T KILL ME I’M BEGGING YOU~

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Healing FATE's, casting Medica II and a few Cure III's and tabbing to watch The Walking Dead for full credit. Not really sorry, but sometimes it makes me feel a bit cheap. :P

*does this doesnt feel guilty*

I feel guilty SOMETIMES healing lowbie dungeons letting my fairy do all the work

Watching new people die to the Grishild fate.

Every now and then I'd just stand there and watch their health chip down to nothing, like they expect me to help.

And when they die I awkwardly put the afk symbol up.

I'm a terrible person. Though I do this every blue moon, in normal circumstances I generally help.

Those moments when tanking when I specify to the WHM that they can freely dps during trash mobs and I'll be okay, and then I die because they're busy Holy-ing instead of healing me.

This gets especially bad when they tell me they're sorry for letting me die, when I gave them orders to neglect me in the first place. Even if it is partly their fault, it's also mine for not being a good judge of their micromanaging skills. Like, don't apologize to me, I failed you! I couldn't keep my own stupid ass alive!

It's really silly, but I feel guilty all the same.

For having a tantrum re: tanking in my FC chat and then ragequitting to flip tables.

"Flip tables" here meaning "Blow stuff up in Just Cause 3".

I guess I shouldn't feel guilty about feeling how I feel. In fact I feel naught but righteousness. But still...pang of guilt for the timing and location, that's for damn sure.

1) Threatening to not heal someone if they pull a bunch of mobs because they are impatient.

2) Running Pharos Sirius with only myself and a healer. It took us longer than it should have and it's my fault.

3) Walking into an RP with someone, then not two minutes later telling them I gtg.

4) Joining an FC when I first started ffxiv, then having to explain to them why I wanted to leave (it only had 3 active members). I hate leaving FCs.

I could continue with smaller things, but those are the only ones that are really memorable, and not in a good way.

Probably when I refuse people on my PvE server aid in running content because I've already scheduled RP at that time. ^_^'

This ^

And ogling roegadyn players. I almost feel guilty for that sometimes. They never seem to notice when I do it on Shoshopu, though. 8-)

edit:

Every time I rip threat off a tank, I get a little burst of glee...

...and then feel guilty about it later. :(

didn't see this one earlier, but absolutely this one too

For having a tantrum re: tanking in my FC chat and then ragequitting to flip tables.

"Flip tables" here meaning "Blow stuff up in Just Cause 3".

I guess I shouldn't feel guilty about feeling how I feel. In fact I feel naught but righteousness. But still...pang of guilt for the timing and location, that's for damn sure.

stress happens steel, this game can get frustrating and it's understandable; nothing to worry about :3

hmm...personally i feel bad when i offer to help or do something for someone then end up taking

F O R E V E R

to get back to them with it. im sorry ;n; i don't mean to drop the ball like that

also when i relay an s rank or rare fate in other ls/to friends and it gets murdered before they can get credit >n<

I was honestly tempted to put lines like "hung like a Roe" or "packing more heat than Ifrit" in my Player Info just to see the reactions/troll the Quicksand ERPers. I didn't go through with it, but the thought crosses my mind every now and then. :angel:

2 RP characters and a PvE main are already hard to manage with the time I have. Sometimes I feel guilty about creating my RP characters because I can't put enough time into them.

And yet I have ideas for at least 4 other characters that I would love to play. I'm an hypocrite.

Every time I rip threat off a tank, I get a little burst of glee...

...and then feel guilty about it later. :(

I dont >.> Thats my aim.

Whenever I pull aggro off of a tank, I feel accomplished for some odd reason. "HA! I have good DPS and you can't keep up! In your face!". In some situation's, the tank can't get the aggro back and I start taking stupid amounts of damage. My sense of accomplishment slowly turns into "oh dear god help me!"

Do I ever feel guilty for pulling aggro away from tank? No, no I don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing an arcanist and realizing I have topaz out instead of emerald when were already halfway through a dungeon.

Seeing sproutlings running their legs to death to get tot he next town when im casually riding by on my two seater choco without a second person. (it's why I often stop and ask them if they want a lift)

Being a level 50 dragoon, and still having no idea how to play my class outside of RP.

Sitting back int he middle of an instance and letting the four bots im in a group with, run themselves into the ground over and over and not heal them to get a free run with minimal effort on my part.

I was honestly tempted to put lines like "hung like a Roe" or "packing more heat than Ifrit" in my Player Info just to see the reactions/troll the Quicksand ERPers. I didn't go through with it, but the thought crosses my mind every now and then. :angel:

Harder than Titan.

Oh god the ptsd.

So many alts. Not all of them get love or rp time. Worse is when they have established contacts that wait for me to get on them.

Yeah, this. ^^^ I have 5 characters, and I can't give them all the time and love that they deserve. I do RP on all of them, but in terms of PvE progression, Solenne still gets the bulk of my time.

I also feel guilty and angry with myself every time I hit the wrong skill button, which happens way too often. I have poor fine motor skills and I often have a tremor in my hands due to health problems. These issues affect my ability to find the correct keys by touch, especially while under pressure. Shroud of Saints and Aero II are right next to each other on my bar, and I keep popping Shroud by mistake when I don't need it.

Why do you think I named my roe 'Throbbing Pillar'