Where is everyone?

Okay, so it just occured to me that I haven't met a lot of you people in game! :surprise:

I've been on the RPC for a while now, and I've been playing FFXIV for quite some time too, but...!

Eleni hasn't met a lot of people at all!

So... where is everyone hiding? Where is everyone?:bouncy:

For me: instances, lately. Those Tomestones of Poetics aren't going to get themselves! :) As such, I do a lot more of my RP these days in linkshells than I probably ought to.

The Quicksand is also a good place to meet people, of course.

Seriously, though, if you -- or anyone -- ever wants to meet for RP, just drop me a PM or tell or in-game mail. :) I'm sure the same is true of almost anyone else.

For me: instances, lately. Those Tomestones of Poetics aren't going to get themselves! :) As such, I do a lot more of my RP these days in linkshells than I probably ought to.

The Quicksand is also a good place to meet people, of course.

Seriously, though, if you -- or anyone -- ever wants to meet for RP, just drop me a PM or tell or in-game mail. :) I'm sure the same is true of almost anyone else.

You need to tell me what LS's those are. I'm dying for some active RPLS. ;-; I /love/ linkshell RP. It's the best catalyst for me to get out there and RP in person since I freak out over setting up RP meetings.

Yep, send a tell or something if you want to meet up specifically for RP.

Myself, Kage is in the quicksand but there so much I want to do in terms of the game that being IC just for random RP is not something that interests me. Crafting. Gathering. Leveling. Raiding. Tomes. @_@

*waves*

-lurks around the Mist [Ward 6] and Limsa- 

...occasionally in the other cities. If I'm in the Mist or Limsa atm, I'm always IC. If I'm anywhere else, a /tell is probably best as I could be IC, or I could just be running around for crafting or preparing to enter a duty.

*waves*

-lurks around the Mist [Ward 6] and Limsa- 

...occasionally in the other cities. If I'm in the Mist or Limsa atm, I'm always IC. If I'm anywhere else, a /tell is probably best as I could be IC, or I could just be running around for crafting or preparing to enter a duty.

Hmm, you seem familiar. Have we met before? Are you sure?

(Eleni already knows Franz! :D)

Chachan is also frequently around the Quicksand, only away when I'm trying to plow through the MSQ for levels. He's pretty easy to spot since - now that I've unlocked Ninja - I've been having him run around the entire establishment like a dork with him baby behemoth Gran in tow. If not that, then I have him positioned so I can listen in on an RP or two that's caught my interest.

Ive been doing a TON of PVE, farming Turns 6-9 and X-TREEM Primals. The RP I have done has been private and personal RP. Ul'Dah can go fuck itself for a while, Otto's got a lot of reasons to not care about the city while Ridley deals with my business managers for me and keeps the machine moving so I can keep making my millions.

Alot of RP from what I have noticed takes place usually in player housing wards or the city's or over the linkshells. If you're just looking for a RP hub to crash in for a few hours and chat up people, the quicksand is the best bet. Anything else I would recommend usually going to RP events or hanging around PC bar's and stuff.

I mostly hang about my FC's house, sometimes I brave a trip to the Quicksand or similar. Though, more often than not I am sleeping when a lot of the RPC is awake and RP'ing. Timezones are lovely that way ^^

Timezones... why you be so timezoney? :cry:

My timezone is GMTish, but it does not set up with PST... 

And times when I do visit the Quicksand, it's nearly empty! :surprise:

Hmm... well, I guess I'll just have to stay persistent.

(I'd love to pull all nighters, but currently that's not possible. It would be extremely detrimental to my already problematic health concerns. :cry: )

Oh, and thank you all! Looking forward to poking you all in game! :bouncy:

Timezones... why you be so timezoney? :cry:

My timezone is GMTish, but it does not set up with PST... 

And times when I do visit the Quicksand, it's nearly empty! :surprise:

Hmm... well, I guess I'll just have to stay persistent.

(I'd love to pull all nighters, but currently that's not possible. It would be extremely detrimental to my already problematic health concerns. :cry: )

Oh, and thank you all! Looking forward to poking you all in game! :bouncy:

Also GMT! No staying up required! :D

Even though i just spent 7 hours RPing with Sounsyy >.>