Tiergan's Red Lotus Story Arc + FAQs

Name: Chachanji Gegenji

Descriptive Quality: Hero Wannabe

5 creatures or objects that you feel represents your character.

1) Rabbit

2) Friendship Necklace

3) Smith's Hammer

4) Cactuar Earring

5) Baby Behemoth

Thinking up objects that match Chachan was actually kinda fun! And a bit difficult. I ended up kinda going with things that relate to him more than represent him for the last two (earring is a plot thing, and the last one is obviously Gran). :blush:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there are a bajillion people on this list, I am recruiting my buddy Faolan to help rein in some of my dorkier ideas AND to make sure that I don't bite off more than I can chew in terms of trying to do too much at once. (Which I might have already done :V)

I forgot to mention! The reason why it might take me forever is because I'm basically going to RP with everyone one at a time. :V So you can probably imagine with a list this ginormous, that might take a while. The good news is, like I mentioned before, this is not really a standard plot that really has an ending or anything super scripted other than the base idea - so there's no rush in when I get to you. :>

Plsbemerciful!I'msorry!

I forgot to mention! The reason why it might take me forever is because I'm basically going to RP with everyone one at a time. :V So you can probably imagine with a list this ginormous, that might take a while. The good news is, like I mentioned before, this is not really a standard plot that really has an ending or anything super scripted other than the base idea - so there's no rush in when I get to you. :>

Plsbemerciful!I'msorry!

Please take your time, Tiggy. <3 I can wait, I promise.

Gosh you have so many people, I almost feel bad adding on.  But so long as it's still fun when you get to this point, I'd definitely be down for some RP.  :>

Xavarian Mystrife 

Defining Thing: Seeking Knowledge in the Unknown (which is more conceptual than anything, so if that doesn't work, then: 'Unseen Persistence through Fragility')

1) A riddle on translucent parchment.

2) A young raven.

3) An intricate, black and gold tome.

4) A borzoi dog.

5) An over-aspected crystal.

1.) Harness

Hue. :V

Let's see if I'm doing this right.

Franz Renatus: inconsistently consistent

1) Tea

2) Axes

3) Tabards

4) Those twelve-damned braids

5) smirks

Fraaaaanz - Could you pick a different way of phrasing your aspect? It's a little tough to work with.

Fraaaaanz - Could you pick a different way of phrasing your aspect?  It's a little tough to work with.

Updated~ ...if it's too weird, I can pick a lesser one?

Hrmmmm. If the first one is much more important to your character, I'll find a way to work with it! o/

Fraaaaanz - Could you pick a different way of phrasing your aspect?  It's a little tough to work with.

Updated~ ...if it's too weird, I can pick a lesser one?

Hrmmmm.  If the first one is much more important to your character, I'll find a way to work with it! o/

This one matches a little better. Franz is just weird. but if all else fails, a perfect aspect for him would be "glutton".

• 2 weeks later...

I have started (very slowly), to roll things forward a little. I've also updated my list.

The people at the very top of it should have gotten Mysterious Mail in game. If your character can detect aether, message me back in game to let me know! If your character can't detect aether, but wants to do other things/research stuff with or about the token they receive or the individuals that sent it, feel free to let me know and I can tell you what happens! Additionally, if your character has friends who are good at detecting aether/knowing about mysterious organisations, you can point them my way and I'll tell them what they might learn.

All of that said, please do whatever the heck you want with the item. Your character can hold onto it, lock it up somewhere, sell it, toss it into the ocean, etc! I will roll with whatever you do.

Folks in the middle list, I still have to find you and friend-list you so I can mail you stuff. :V I am extra sorry if you're in my FC and I am a huge dumbass. Herpderp, I will get you as soon as I see you in game.

Folks at the bottom list - you still gotta give me yer 5 items/objects. I've listed who has what so far, so it would be best if you pick things someone doesn't have yet! o/

I forgot to add - if you want to change your representative animal/object that you wound up with, please feel free to let me know!

I made a poll!

FOR CUNNING PLOTS. :3c

Also, uh - I'm an idiot and realised I shouldn't really have included any of the afternoon options from Monday-Friday as I'll be going to school again January 12. <_<;a

I couldn't edit the poll, so if you could totally disregard those options, that would be awesome.