Tiergan's Red Lotus Story Arc + FAQs

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at my own poll again, I really herped the derp and need to fix the whole thing. I completely disregarded that I have school to hunker down in 2 weeks. <_<;a

I'ma make a new poll if I can!

Until I can figure out how to fix that poll, feel free to vote on anything that is not M-F, Afternoon option! O/ M-F, Evenings are okayish, but they're more like 10PM-1AM EST instead of 6PM-1AM EST, which I know is kind of a butt for anything event-ish.

BYOU THE WAY IF YOU ARE A FRIEND OF KAGE'S HE MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR YOU. COUGH.

Chachan's basically going to be doing the same, too. Asking around about what his little rabbit gem might mean. We should totally both bump into each other at the Goldsmith's Guild or something. :lol:

I... uh... I kinda voted in the polls before reading about the mistakes. With those new times, the BEST times would be weekends for me... but I can do a late weeknight or two if needed. I'd just need a heads-up regardless of the date of when we're gonna do it so I'm not trying to pester Leanne or something.

https://doodle.com/e4hbtyzvn7w6wcwu

I HAVE USED DOODLE. IT IS THE BEST.  Please use this instead!  I'm sorry that the only real options are weekends. :V  Living in the pacific coast is kind of shit for making events for people who live literally everywhere else.

Isn't Doodle awesome?! ...also put mine in. ...weekdays are nice because my weekends make the calendar explode.

Just to clarify for folks, if you got the Mysterious Mail™ and character can detect aether or does something other than simply keep the gemstone as a good luck charm, poke me I can tell you what happens! You can also have your character pass the gemstone to a friend to have THEM study it and direct them to me to ask me OOC what your friend would learn.

If you have friends who are information brokers, spies, or otherwise extremely well connected and might know about secretive organisations, you can also point them my way to and I can tell them what they might know of the Sisters of the Red Lotus.

Otherwise, you can literally have your character do whatever they would naturally do, including pawn the gemstone off or toss it off a bridge. It won't affect things either way!

((I'm sorry Tiergan I couldn't resist, you can delete this post if you want))

BY THE POWER OF NUTKIN, RABBIT, _INSERTALLOFTHESYMBOLSCARVEDHERE_ COMBINED I AM- Whoops. Wrong fandom.

That said, I'll be on the lookout for RP maybe tonight ~8pm PST/11pm EST (depending on raid), and before 5pm PST/8PM EST! If willing, PM me if you will be in the Quicksand area and Kage might perhaps notice certain other gems?

I think all of us should slowly gather together in one spot. Then we can pool all the gems into a pile, encircle it, and stare dramatically.

Then one person says "... so what now?"

And then we cut to a commercial.

lol.

Franz is prolly staring at it going "it's shiny. And it was a gift. I'M KEEPING IT."

I wonder if it would react to his weird aether. He can't sense aether very well, save for aetherial travel, but that mangled, twisted, knotted aether of his might not want to play nice.

I think all of us should slowly gather together in one spot. Then we can pool all the gems into a pile, encircle it, and stare dramatically.

Then one person says "... so what now?"

And then we cut to    L    O    S    T

Fixed that for you. ;)

To those sending me PMs telling me about what your characters are doing with the stone, where they're taking them, and what might happen as a result -- keep them coming!

Don't be shy! I will answer every question and will describe every single aspect of the stone, the letter, etc that your character might be looking into so that you know what your character discovers. :)

To those sending me PMs telling me about what your characters are doing with the stone, where they're taking them, and what might happen as a result -- keep them coming!

Don't be shy!  I will answer every question and will describe every single aspect of the stone, the letter, etc that your character might be looking into so that you know what your character discovers. :)

Just a thought(and if you don't need to keep them secret) we could start anIC story thread where each of us posts little exert/scenes of what we do?

1) Jet'a Vann

2) Atoner

3)

1 - The Horse (Unicorn, if you have issues with non-Eorzea creatures)

2 - The New Moon

3 - The Ice

4 - The Void

5 - The Night

And since you've asked to specify, yes, Jet'a can detect Aether. He's been dwelling in thaumaturgy (and black magic, for those who accept him RPing as a Job) for over six years now.

In interests of making sure I don't bite off WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than I can chew (which uh, possibly already happened :V) - I'm now putting the list on lockdown. Anelia Sadowyn and Jet'a Vann are the last two that will be added.

Sorry folks! I just want to make sure I don't go totally bonkers. :V