The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]And to any who missed the brilliantly planned proposal: [/align]

[align=center]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align]

Erik Mynhier: "Cliodhna Eoghan! Are you out there?"

Erik Mynhier: "Ahh! There you are."

Erik Mynhier takes Clio's hand, "There has been much sorrow in my life, and I have lost much. I know darkness and in the past have born its mark on me." He looks her deep into her eyes as the world around them vanishes, "I was for a long time a harsh man, cold to the world. But in the times of my life where you have been near..."

Arcian Martell: "Shite, I think he's proposing."

Brave Horizon: "The...linkshell is going nuts."

Erik Mynhier: "... I have been brought back to life by the warmth of your soul. And though like a fool I often let you slip from me, I have grown to need that spirit so much that..."

Emeraven Stormrose; "Yes, I think he might be..."

Arcian Martell: "...It is."

Raimy Rouchet: "Sorry, that's my captain... I don't mean to be rude and distarcted."

Erik Mynhier: "...I fear my fate should I ever lose it again."

Erik Mynhier kneels and produces a ring from his inside breast pocket.

Erik Mynhier: "Cliodhna Eoghan, daught of Ingrid, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Flynt Reddard: WOOOOOOO!

Glynnis Addock: "Oh.."

Grey Argentum: "Well, that's cute."

Katsuni: "Oh wow."

Cyneler Fenrir: "I knew it."

Flynt Reddard: WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Talisa Rina: "Contract first!"

Lottie Forsaidh: "Oh my goodness, hooray! Erik!"

Percival Turner: "You could see that one coming."

Cliodhna Eoghan drops her wineglass, it shatters on the floor as she stares at Erik, open mouthed and blushing.

Kyrio Lamansque chokes back a laugh. Then he grins and holds up his hand slightly. "Called it."

Arrelaine Fashonti: "It's about time"

Krysaria Venmortis: "That is quite the romantic gesture.."

Shas Tarry: "It's about bloody fuckin' time, Cap!!"

Cyneler Fenrir: "Finally."

Nathan Telluride: "No rum for Cliodhna tonight! Champagne only!"

Cliodhna Eoghan: "W-What?" She sputters, "YES!"

Erik Mynhier: (She said yes! I need some HOLY fireworks over here!!!)

Flynt Reddard: (( I'M ON IT ))

Koporo Aporo: "Well damn..."

Aeylis Bloodbinder raises a brow and turns to Grey, "Very, how lovely that must feel for her..."

Uni Puma: "Congrats!!!"

Koporo Aporo: "And t'think I almost missed the 'revelation!"

Erik Mynthier: ( Thank you all, you're all invited to the wedding but only half of you to the honeymoon, I'm only human after all.)

Flynt Reddard: "Explosioves for all! A festive doomsday to all, and to the newly engaged, a grand life together! Let us celebrate with MORE EXPLOSIVES!"

Blazerro Draken: "Congratulations!"

Erik Mynthier: "My thanks to you all! You have given me much Ul'dah, my friends and I will stive to continue as a member of your Flames. Now please, carry on with your night!"

DsFmxk0.png

PLQpcL4.jpg

That's pretty fuckin' awesome. Congrats you two!

I'm glad I came out, made some new friends and got to place faces with names. Great event, thank you.

No thank you.... you see what I highlighted up there. Thats the whole point of these things. You hit the nail on the head of what I am trying to do. I should thank you for coming. Thank you.

As for the proposal, I wanna thank the Holy shooters, fireworks shooters, and the bards for the effects. And a big shout out to my best man Nako'li for keeping the secret for me. I managed to surprise her ic and ooc.

Glad everyone had a good time. As I stated as of tonight Erik is out of the Sworn and now a full time Flame, that means if...... you know.... it all turns out ok, someone else will need to take up the event. Good luck to them. And again thank you everyone who came out to have a good time. I'll see you all again at the Starlight Ball in December.

DsFmxk0.png

Billie-piper-doctor-who-rose-tyler-Favim_com-237029.gif

thank you so much for this! erik and i play on a ps4 so we can't save a lot of the chat logs, this was so nice to do and reformat for us! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

You are most welcome. ♥ I figured that you both might be a tad busy answering tells and linkshells to take screenshots, I had no idea you played on PS4.

Thanks again for organising this; it was such fun meeting so many people! Many congrats on your engagement also, I thought perhaps you'd like this screenie I snapped. :D

PLQpcL4.jpg

B-E-A-UTIFUL SHOT! ♥ I edited my earlier post with your screenshot, quoting you of course.