Your character's favorite clothing/attire(s)!

From physique to clothing. Man, I'm random. Must be the caffeine from the soda. I need to stop drinking so much soda! 

What's your character's favorite clothes they wear? Simple? Simple.

This time, I'll answer first. 

Well, Eleni is very fond of her Bard gear (that pink is such a nice pink), she loves to wear it, and lately, she's also been lovingly sporting an Auroral set. I have no idea about casual clothes right now, she hardly dresses casually! :o

...hmm.

I just realized... Eleni must really like having her boobs comfy. >///<

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chachan is most comfortable in his smithing gear, for obvious reasons. Even in his "casual" outfit, he's usually wearing his smithing gloves and steel-toed boots at the very least. The only time he doesn't is when he's either in his swimwear, his pajamas, or having to dress up for a fancy event like a ball or wedding.

No matter what he wears, though, he will always have his Cactaur earring. It's part of a pair that belongs to his older brother. It was left for him when Gogon left home, and basically the only thing he has to remind the younger Gegenji of the older. It's a keepsake and he often fiddles with it when he thinks about his family in general... and gets quite defensive if people try to mess with it.

That said, I don't really think I have to say what Judge's favorite attire is. ;)

Nebula - Vanya hat, its pointy and wizard/witchery and you can use it as a storage space with the right enchantment "Hat of many pockets"

Anzu - His Velveteen Banana, dyed midnight blue, just the right amount of rakish rogue. he caries some spares as people keep taking it off him.

Gonna add more for Nebbs

While Hats .. ofc, I try to make a wardrobe, so here is Nebbs

vNdmanr4-9c

I absolutely loved this dress

ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150131_231331-MOTION.gif

Chachan is most comfortable in his smithing gear, for obvious reasons. Even in his "casual" outfit, he's usually wearing his smithing gloves and steel-toed boots at the very least. The only time he doesn't is when he's either in his swimwear, his pajamas, or having to dress up for a fancy event like a ball or wedding.

No matter what he wears, though, he will always have his Cactaur earring. It's part of a pair that belongs to his older brother. It was left for him when Gogon left home, and basically the only thing he has to remind the younger Gegenji of the older. It's a keepsake and he often fiddles with it when he thinks about his family in general... and gets quite defensive if people try to mess with it.

That said, I don't really think I have to say what Judge's favorite attire is. ;)

539394-unopened-aluminium-tin-can.jpeg

539394-unopened-aluminium-tin-can.jpeg

...how do you wear a can? :|

Wow.. that's a really tough one!  Aya loves clothes (and nope, absolutely no way that's a reflection of her player, nope, nope, nope... okay maybe ;))

Most of the gil she makes goes into her wardrobe (thank you everyone who tips her well!!!) and she has outfits that cover a very wide range, and she loves most if not all of them :)

Her favorite, though, is probably the bikini (properly accessorized!).  That may sound silly, shallow, and so very Aya-like (because well, it IS), but there's also a serious-side to it.  To her a bikini represents fun-in-the-sun, the very sort of thing that was impossible in the life she escaped.  She gave up everything she had to live a life in Eorzea rather than Ishgard, and the bikini represents one of her very favorite aspects of life in Eorzea.  So, there we have it :)

Depending on the situation, Rivienne's wardrobe varies. She has favorites, most being earthy colors ( the hunting gear for the DoW in Adder's for instance is what she often wears in the Shroud ). Her hair accessories are usually items found in the woods, leaves, flowers, twigs.

As of late, she enjoys lighter habiliments, airy and less constricting. Something appealing to her figure, when not on patrol. Hempen top works in her favor.

KEaVYhH.jpg

Franz is very fond of his tabards and sollerets. Casual enough to walk around easily, armored enough to stop an arrow. Also, they come in red.

Lately though, Franz has been wearing much more casual clothes with little to no protection. Nice shirt and vest, pants, thighboots. Pretty much stuff that isn't going to be too heavy or tight.

Ryanti's tastes in clothing have changed slowly over time and maturity. When I first started out, he had a tendency to gravitate to formal wear. This included coatees, biluads, and heeled shoes which almost always ended up in his ankles being sore after a while.

While Ryanti still occasionally wears the garments of his privileged background, he has grown more accustomed with a life full of physical demands, such as travel, exertion, and the occassional swordplay and tomfoolery. :P That and it's just too much of a damn hassle.

Because of that, he has gravitated more towards clothing meant for comfort versus extravagance.

Ryanti's tastes are pushing away from Ul'Dahn influences considering that he loves to travel, and is quite fatigued of Ul'Dah after spending his youth there and never really being overly fond of it in the first place. He really seems to lean towards La Noscean style of middle class fashion nowadays, of course he could also be seen wielding a sleeved doublet or two if things are to get physical.

He prefers soft fabric when he is at ease, since usually when he's doing his normal job he ends up wearing hard fabric (plate armor, chain or whatnot). He enjoys the flexibility and convenience of leather and other durable material when he's in the thicket of things, doing his not-normal job, or in a pit of nature out in some wild and remote corner of the land.

Though he would always try to add some sort of element of comfort to it.

Mentioning colors for a moment, Ryanti generally tends to lean more towards dark and potent colors, versus bright and vibrant ones. This is especially true with warm colors as Ryanti believes vibrant warm colors are 'too violent' for him to prefer wearing. He is more allowing with cool colors to be vibrant with them, though more often than not he just enjoys a wine red and an abyssal blue over those other more provocative colors. This is true except for one color which happens to be his favorite: white. With the color white, Ryanti enjoys a strong and vibrant white: a pure white.

As far as the few things from Ul'Dah that Ryanti tends to still enjoy, I had always desired there be Kurtas in this game. I supposed the Oasis doublet comes close, but I would of love a more embroidered version to fulfill the purpose of nightwear/sleepwear.

Embroidered-Kurta-Pajama-For-Men-1-353x800.jpg

Leanne normally gravitates towards tomboyish clothes, with easy to breathe shirt and trousers and a very good pair of traveling boots. Not forgetting the ever present hat of hers!

About colors, she used to prefer a green, brown and dark mix of colors, a reminder of her origins as a Gridanian, yet when she accept the mantle of a Bard, there was a slow transition with more brighter, vibrant colors, those being white, red and gold.

As a point of curiosity, before the hat, she used a bandana with a mask, and had a brief time being known as the 'Thief Lady' x3

Jajara is a laborer at heart and so she dresses like one. The pride of her wardrobe is her Goldsmith Guild uniform. Blacksmith bandana thing is also perfect so she wears that a lot around the Still Shore.

Delial is very conscious about her less-than-stellar figure so she loves robes that give her hips a little oomph. Acolyte's Robe does WONDERS for her so it's her absolute favorite thing. When she isn't down to dress like an angry librarian, she's become pretty fond of unisex casual styles: linen shirts and saourels (sp?), things that make her sort of blend in with the crowds since standing out is not really the best idea for her. Hyur starter gear and especially the thighboots are another favorite.

Merri prefers to wear lighter equipment. Likes having a fair amount of skin exposed, but not too much. Loves the warmth of the sun on his skin. Yay seeker~

Loves this outfit just for that reason. Very light, and doesn't cover too much.

X08W1an.png

tcZFmS0.png

When he's looking for something a bit sturdier for his adventures, he prefers a mix of leather, cloth, and plate~

H56oKUX.png

Piq1hsM.png

lHNZ8Rc.png

Yve prefers sturdy garments for everyday wear, spending much of his time even when not fighting out in the forest or helping in the gardens and such. Earth tones are a favorite; Example:

lNWReaX.png

Battle regalia depends entirely on field conditions, but Yve generally prefers a compromise between protection and maneuverability.

imvctrO.png

But he will not balk at wearing heavier mail and plate when the situation demands.

FXPpWiH.png

Verad has basically three outfits - casual, semi-casual, and formal. In all cases he tends to prefer loose clothing with a lot of pockets so he can hold samples of his wares, and to help with the Thanalan heat.