Your character's favorite clothing/attire(s)!

Kal prefers things that that are either lose and easy to move in, leathers, or tops that she can show off in for muscles or body in general. Also clothing style that's fairly typical for a "Pirate" or Lominsan.

Her "nice" clothes tends to be thing that show off her chest and probably a mini-skirt or hotpants, whether it's appropriate for the situation or not.

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Kal_Numara#Gallery

Dheina tends to prefer things that she can move easily in, skorts, long skirts or dresses, girly things, or practical clothing but in girly colors.

She tends to wear mostly the same thing and range of colors

408x420

http://40.media.tumblr.com/ca9300cf85f16434ca4bd4e05169b668/tumblr_nm6z4wPzsi1txuu0uo1_500.png[/img]

tumblr_n6owlyqXKa1txuu0uo1_500.pngtumblr_naq4dbiKst1txuu0uo1_1280.pngtumblr_n4ayciVR0F1txuu0uo1_540.png

Sam's clothes tend to be pretty plain. Usually in browns, beiges, or muted colored

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Sam_Redsteele#Gallery

Armi I havn't really come up with a specific set of dress so far really so mostly I just have her in a Kimono

tumblr_nimasfSZZG1qdhc5mo1_400.png

But hopefully I'll be able to find something similar to this eventually

tumblr_ncxzv8I1uK1qdhc5mo1_540.png

Cardea's is usually loose and showy clothes, usually in green. Havnt leveled her much though yet so really outfits I got for her are kind of limited >.o

tumblr_nmg2edM5Nr1qdhc5mo3_1280.pngtumblr_ndbhy2meOm1qdhc5mo4_500.png

For Samhain and Twin I havn't really done anything with them yet to really figure out what I'm doing. Samhain will probably be a lot of armor/average Marauder stuff, Halloweeny type outfits, and revealing outfits, with typical halloween color schemes.

Twin is going to be as close as I can manage to Gerudo outfits or what Twinrova wears in OoT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's see...

Kurt. It's been his red patrician coatee but he's been favoring his old doublet/vest combo or the more contemporary dalamud red swallowtail ensemble.

Ramona used to have a red, blue, black and white mix with her old cashmere set but has since settled for the dark look of the Demon Robes. Also because she's too poor (her retainer is controlling her expenses) to afford anything else.

Keil and Nah have the same taste. White and Black Tabard over sarouels, fingerless gloves and crackows.

Effie prefers a leather vest beneath a yellow shirt a few sizes to big for her. All the other parts are black.

These days, usually black peasant-ish stuff and either a capelline with a red flower or blue glasses. She'd wear both, but apparently that's too difficult. As is finding a blue flower for her hat. She'll wear almost anything as long as it's black/blue, and usually does the thigh-highs and leather straps thing if intentionally in public, which is rare.

During his younger years Nara had very bad eyesight due to birth complications which left him having issues with seeing.  His mother had given him a pair of glasses to help him see the big beautiful world and to this day it is his favorite article of clothing.

He also tends to wear loose, flowing cloth.  Though if no one is around he'll just go shirtless.

Maraela wears skirts and dresses, she prefers finer things, like embroidery and tailoring, ornate buttons and zippers as well. Her favourite item however is the gold necklace she wears at all times. She might be talking into wearing trousers, but Mara prefers to look "proper"

I have a "three layered" set of gear for rp representing her everyday clothes. Presumably the lighter layers are still there underneath heavier ones.

Inner layer is woolen shorts and a cloth shirt. (artisan's breeches and arachne shirt.) She has a pair of black boots and gloves she wears when out and about, though she sometimes takes her shoes off inside out of habit from home. (fistfighter's gloves, boots of the divine hero.) Virara prefers purples and blues, so most things she wears are in those colors. If it's cheap, she will wear it, and it ought to be easy to move in. The arachne shirt is practically just some tied cloth wrapped around he chest like a sarashi. The tattoo that you're forced to have with that piece of gear isn't there ICly.

Middle layer is just the oasis tunic. It is nice enough that it can pass for semiformal clothing. It isn't a favorite of hers, but people in Eorzea expect more out of her etiquette wise than her Master did and so she finds herself wearing it more and more.

Outer layer is the glacial coat. It's heavy and she likes it quite a bit. Lalafell in the setting lore do not like cold climates as a rule, so I try to have her wear it when it is overcast or raining in any area. It is probably pretty worn out by now. She seems to me to be the type of person who just washes the same basic set of clothes, not feeling like there's any need for new garb so long as the old ones still work.

She is not very girlish, so her jewelry was until recently restricted to a pair of plain earrings fashioned out of arrowheads (fairy earrings) and a bone necklace made out of teeth of sharks and various things she killed on her island. Lately she's been gifted with peach blossom jewelry that really clashes with her usual tastes, but because they're from an important person, she puts up with it. Besides, the color reminds her of apricot blossoms from her home.

Speaking of home, when she lived on her island with Master, she wore Doman clothing and stuff like the Yukata. But because I don't have it on this character, I have to assume she didn't take any with her to Eorzea...

The most important element of my character's costuming is obviously the eyepatch, which is a symbol of practically everything she is. Virara wouldn't care if someone caught her naked, unless they were a person close enough to her that they could make her feel shame, but being seen without her eyepatch is unforgivable.

• 4 weeks later...

GREEN

Anyone who has ever even seen Manari in passing would think to themselves. "That girl must really like green." And they would be right. She does love green. Both for practical purposes for remaining unseen deep in the forest, and because it also happens to be her favorite color.

Red and flame resistant. Because reasons.

Askier?

Mikh'a wears baggy shirts ( closest I can get to a hoodie D: ), either dalmaticas or the Gridania shirt, leggings, and the Eorzean equivalent to Allstars. Bandanas and fingerless gloves are also a must on every outfit. He has an outfit specifically for healing the Grindstone, and then his work uniform too but for casual stuff it's the listed.

[align=center]5VnJQsT.png[/align]

600x328http://40.media.tumblr.com/6af2e0c5e48486b855cfb33148ddac23/tumblr_nhubqyrp061tmmfrio1_1280.png[/img]

D'aito Kuji tends to be a very practical Miqo'te who basically lives inside her armor most of the time.  While she has a couple of dresses for more formal occasions, such as weddings, and an outfit for casual parties, she is at home in her armor.  Her one affectation is her collection of earrings which she swaps out daily.

• 2 weeks later...

Rini is rarely found without her combat robes. Even when she is found without them in her "casual" wear, I play it as they are the garments under the robe. Soft fabrics with a heavy frame and almost never shows any "skin".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jade prefers anything green, with a low cut to the chest, and boots.

So. Many. Boots. x_x

Nekhii likes as little clothing as possible. His old clothes suit him fine but he's rather fond of some of the stranger attire he's found in Eorzea. (-cough coliseum gear-)

Depending on the situation, Rivienne's wardrobe varies. She has favorites, most being earthy colors ( the hunting gear for the DoW in Adder's for instance is what she often wears in the Shroud ). Her hair accessories are usually items found in the woods, leaves, flowers, twigs.

As of late, she enjoys lighter habiliments, airy and less constricting. Something appealing to her figure, when not on patrol. Hempen top works in her favor.

KEaVYhH.jpg

I'd really love to know the name of this leafy, twiggy crown and where I can get one of my own. I've searched everywhere trying to figure out what it is, but have had no luck. :(

I'd really love to know the name of this leafy, twiggy crown and where I can get one of my own. I've searched everywhere trying to figure out what it is, but have had no luck. :(

that would be the Serpent Elite's Circlet

it's wearable by any Disciple of Magic starting at level 50, and is acquirable only through the Order of the Twin Adder.

that would be the Serpent Elite's Circlet

it's wearable by any Disciple of Magic starting at level 50, and is acquirable only through the Order of the Twin Adder

Awesome! Thank you very much!