Balmung is open!

Blue

OPEN OPEN OPEN!

Post here whenever you find the server open, let's help new friends reach our borders!

[[mod note]]

Please only use this thread to post if Balmung is currently open (or recently closed) for Character Creation. There are a handful of users that use it for email notifications.

For discussion on getting into Balmung, please use one of the discussion-oriented threads, most recently, this one.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=12737&highlight=balmung+open

[[end mod note]]

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, yeah... Now that you mention it, I haven't had an RMT message in a long while. Wow! :surprise:

But now they're back, you say? Drats.

Eh, it's only when the server is open really, so they don't bother me.

I'll post in this thread whenever I get a tell, since it's a clear sign servers are open for transfer/creation. I know a lot of players are still waiting!

• 3 weeks later...

This morning it seemed to open some time around 1-2pm GMT (I made a character exactly at 8:30am EST). I had been checking around 6-7am EST for the past week, so I was actually too early, lol. I suggest trying around 1pm GMT tomorrow if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who want to check by yourself, here are the times where the Character Restrictions are re-evaluated.

3:00 a.m./ 7:00 a.m./ 0:00 p.m./ 5:00 p.m./ 10:00 p.m. (PST)

6:00 a.m./ 10:00 a.m./ 3:00 p.m./ 8:00 p.m./ 1:00 a.m. (EST)

So, if you're on EST and you checked at 1 AM, go to bed, it won't change until 6 AM.

For those of you who want to check by yourself, here are the times where the Character Restrictions are re-evaluated.

3:00 a.m./ 7:00 a.m./ 0:00 p.m./ 5:00 p.m./ 10:00 p.m. (PST)

6:00 a.m./ 10:00 a.m./ 3:00 p.m./ 8:00 p.m./ 1:00 a.m. (EST)

So, if you're on EST and you checked at 1 AM, go to bed, it won't change until 6 AM.

This is only when they update the restriction page on the lodestone. I've seen servers open up between these times.