Maintenance Rage Thread

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really having a hard time not flipping out about this error 2002 jazz. Since yesterday at 6pm I've been getting a greyed out start button and then kicked moments later for error 2002 and as of now (10:48am) today still not a single update from SE to even acknowledge that there's a problem. I've heard other people mention it as well so I know I'm not the only one here. Yet four or five updates overnight about problems on the JP servers. Seriously? Are they as ignorant as they appear or are they just terrible with communication?

I managed to get online earlier with no issues, though just as I finished a dungeon and prepared to teleport back outside I ended up disconnecting. I can't remember the names of the role-players who were running the dungeon with me, but if you see this message I'd just like to express my gratitude for the smooth run!

The only thing I've heard was about Wednesday. That may be when the servers are expanded enough so fewer people get the World Full: 1017 error, but that may not mean that new characters will be allowed just yet. SE is doing whatever is possible to make up for all the unexpected players without taking the servers down every day, so hold out and hug a puppy until then.

Yeah, things are definitely getting worse but I figure that's because many more players are unfortunately remaining logged in. When I managed to get online earlier on the majority of people I encountered in settlements were AFK. Not a few people, either - I saw literally a hundred players idling in Coerthas for hours on end.

Wednesday can't come quickly enough! At least last week there was a high chance I could get online outside of peak hours but now even that window has closed for the most part. I do hope they add some sort of AFK timer in the future, though.

Yeah, things are definitely getting worse but I figure that's because many more players are unfortunately remaining logged in. When I managed to get online earlier on the majority of people I encountered in settlements were AFK. Not a few people, either - I saw literally a hundred players idling in Coerthas for hours on end.

Wednesday can't come quickly enough! At least last week there was a high chance I could get online outside of peak hours but now even that window has closed for the most part. I do hope they add some sort of AFK timer in the future, though.

Definitely getting worse. I disconnected just now and I am getting world full notifications thrown at me - It's 2pm here, hardly peak time. Is it the same for anyone else right now or can I assume it's an internet issue on my end?

That is to say, is the lobby screwed up and did anyone get booted out - I am well aware that world full isn't a connection issue before any raging bulls decide to home in on that mistake...

Exactly! When I got on the other day in the morning, I was so happy I played all day. But i was ACTIVELY playing. Meanwhile, I would pass by the same characters, sitting idely AFK in the morning, and they would still be there in the same exact spot when I passed them again like 5-6 hours later. Or more. I mean, I totally understand going AFK. To go eat, to take care of chores, to walk the dog, whatever. But leaving it there all day while you go to work for 8 hours or when you sleep all night? It's just makes the game worse for other people. But there's no point arguing about it I suppose. Can't wait for the servers to be improved! <3

Definitely getting worse. I disconnected just now and I am getting world full notifications thrown at me - It's 2pm here, hardly peak time. Is it the same for anyone else right now or can I assume it's an internet issue on my end?

That is to say, is the lobby screwed up and did anyone get booted out - I am well aware that world full isn't a connection issue before any raging bulls decide to home in on that mistake...

I just had this, so it's not just you. Now I can't even get access to the NA/EU server list. Sigh.

I just had this, so it's not just you. Now I can't even get access to the NA/EU server list. Sigh.

Likewise, I had to keep reloggng until it loaded those for me. Now it's back to 1017 spam! I still find it a little sad that the servers are already full though :/ The most i've had is a 300 queue which is somewhat pitiful.

Cheers though! It's a relief to know my internet didn't explode on me, at least...

I didn't log off last night because I wanted to see if something happened if I stayed logged in. Well something did. When I woke up and tabbed into the game, the camera was all messed up. It was stuck in the upper left corner, there was no UI, and the only way I could get anything to show up was to change from full-screen windowed to windowed and then back again. But then the windows bar at the bottom was stuck in front of the game... and then the game crashed. xD

Well no idea what you guys do different but 90% of the time i get an error just trying to get the launcher to work and then a lobby error when i do get in. *sigh* another day of playing wasted. Takes 2 hours just to get into the game.

Here's hoping it's fixed soon. I can only imagine how much of a pain this is for people who are back school or working through the day - SE really really needs to implement an AFK timer or a larger queue capacity.  

I'd like to think that would at least solve half of our problems...