Maintenance Rage Thread

According to the Launcher, the servers are all online, but once I click Play, I get "unable to update the Group NA/EU character list". Is this a different sort of maintenance where they leave them online but inaccessible?

Lodestone was late updating all day during maintenance.  My guess is this is more of the same.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I specifically checked the Maintenance status every few minutes because I haven't been able to get in game all night due to 1017. I try to log in as soon as the servers came up....and it's already full.  :x

Indeed....seriously hasnt even been 10 minutes yet,and it's some how already full. Hmmmmm lets just hope tomorrow is a better day >.< though pretty sure Tuesday will create even more problems.

Haha, yeah. I checked 15mins before they were suppose to be up, found myself in a 8 person queue, but just got the 1017 code at the end. 

I feel like every time they perform a maintenance nothing changes or things just get worse. I think they are just testing our patience until we go to a JP server since they want us to "spread out". I honestly would just go this route if I was not here for the RP. I mean the Duty Finder would give you the option of playing with people who speak your language. There are bound to be some English speaking Japanese folks as well as other native English speakers on the server as well. It'll be just like FFXI, meshing all languages together :D

I've waited almost three years to play this game, nothing short of them canceling it and closing the servers will stop me from playing. It's just frustrating to have to jump through all these hoops.

Indeed,but we will all get to play someday! It's still a great game,and will for sure be worth all the hoops,and waiting.

I actually tried one last time to get on before bed last night, and got in a queue with 18 people. 5 minutes later, I got in the game. I logged out when I was done playing to be nice, but today I can't even get in the queue. Guess that's what I get for trying to share the game.

Haha, yeah. I checked 15mins before they were suppose to be up, found myself in a 8 person queue, but just got the 1017 code at the end. 

I feel like every time they perform a maintenance nothing changes or things just get worse. I think they are just testing our patience until we go to a JP server since they want us to "spread out". I honestly would just go this route if I was not here for the RP. I mean the Duty Finder would give you the option of playing with people who speak your language. There are bound to be some English speaking Japanese folks as well as other native English speakers on the server as well. It'll be just like FFXI, meshing all languages together :D

Right. And the Oceania players are on JP servers, so you'd have folks who speak English as their first language.

They could at least give us guest passes so we could play our mains on JP servers until they fix the NA/EU.

I was able to get in this morning after I posted. I have to go in to work for a few hours and am worried I'll lose my spot if I logout!

The good news is that duty finder is working. I have been able to find a party as DPS, but when I switched to conjurer and gladiator, I found parties instantly.

I think i'm just about done. I can play for a couple of hours a day usually during the mid afternoon over here (UK) then when it gets to the later hours i get ejected from the server and i can't log back in.

It's like i'm being thrown out to make way for people or something. I'm just gonna not bother until this crap gets sorted out.