Is your character naughty or nice?

Parth Makeo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There's a reason Santa created a Naughty List. And you're just one of those reasons Isaulde Rabelais."

B-but, Santa! She saves people's lives! Sure, by killing other people, but... Aww.

"Wow Ume Kogane, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!"

Well, I disagree, because she kills for money, but... How did they guess she once saved two orphans? I'm legitimately scared.

"Well Glaive Aegis, right now your teetering on Santa's Nice List. You could help around the house more instead of watching so much television."

Considering that Glaive Aegis is basically my author avatar, that's fitting, I guess.

Sumi

"Ho ho ho! Nice try, Sumi. Thought you could slip one past the Big Guy, huh? Naughty."

Join me Santa and together we can rule the season.

Nebula

"You are currently #5484 on Santa's Nice List. Not too shabby considering everyone in the entire world! Keep up the good work!"

Who's scruffy lookin?

Aya, do you really think Santa is unaware of your inappropriate Facebook posts? Naughty.  :blush:

Aya the kinda barmaid that snapchat-screenshots drunk folks at the Quicksand and posts it on her Facebook. :P

"Kellach Woods shouldn't you be working, instead of surfing the web during office hours... NAUGHTY LIST FOR YOU!"

but but it's my off day and i'm looking for a lazy postmoogle okay santa ;.;7

"Wow Dogberry Himalspyr, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!"

If by "orphans" you mean "prison guards" and by "rescuing" you mean "killing" and by burning building you mean "the jail you were placed in just before your execution for high treason" then uh, yeah. Nice list. Santa really hates the Maelstrom, apparently.

"Iskierka Stormspeaker do you kiss your Mom with that mouth?! Santa puts kids on the Naughty List for cursing, and frankly you've got a mouth like a Sailor! Naughty List for you."

C'MON SANTA SHE'S AN ARCANIST SHE'S SUPPOSED TO CURSE! IT'S HER JOB!

"Just like all the other years Leoric you're still on the naughty list."

"... As for you Scarlet despite some rather questionable actions; you've still done good by Eorzea's moral standards and its the nice list for you."

I can just see their christmas presents being booze anyway, simple pleasures in life and all. As for Alueaux, he doesnt get a mention as Halone doesnt support Christmas.

"Calliope Cloverbloom, do you really think Santa is unaware of your inappropriate Facebook posts? Naughty."

"Ho ho ho! Nice try, Erin Errant. Thought you could slip one past the Big Guy, huh? Naughty."

"You'll be getting a big gift this year! A big, big box of packaged air. That's right O'sena Rhen you're on the Naughty List."

"Santa's been watching you Wynda, and right now you have a very large coal mine coming your way."

...apparently all of my characters are naughty. :C

Kage Kiryuu: You are currently #4194 on Santa's Nice List. Not too shabby considering everyone in the entire world! Keep up the good work!

"Franz, Santa has something extra special for you this year! You're at the top of the Nice List."

Of course he would be.

This is an outrage